Post your FREE STUFF (the "pay it forward" thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grayone

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
The seams normally dry, get ridgid and Crack over the years. Will look at it, but new bladders are probably best. Thanks for the info.

albula

We are all Bozos on this bus
Forum Supporter
I ordered and received a pair of the Dryft suspenders for waist high waders before trying the waders on and determined they were not a good option. The waders were returned but the suspenders are still here. If anyone wants them let me know. They are in Port Angeles.

Phil K

AKA Philonius
Forum Supporter
I bought these used off the old site, and though the stealthy/cool factor is top notch, they never fit me properly. The index fingers in particular are too long and make me even more klutzy than usual. Nice lightweight material. A few stitches coming loose, but free! I can pop these in the mail pretty easily.

IMG_7141.jpeg

albula

We are all Bozos on this bus
Forum Supporter
I ordered and received a pair of the Dryft suspenders for waist high waders before trying the waders on and determined they were not a good option. The waders were returned but the suspenders are still here. If anyone wants them let me know. They are in Port Angeles.
Nobody wants these?

Greggor

'Schooled' by Roy Patrick
Forum Supporter
The pinks are in! A lot of newbies giving it a go. Waders aren't cheap. And... the weather is warm.

(2) pair of Cabela's Dry Plus stocking foot waders in very good condition, but minor(pin hole) leaks. 2XL, size 12 booties. (I'm not a real big guy, but I have size 14 feet 🤣)

You'll have to pick these up in N. Edmonds/Mukilteo area.

Last edited:

matchu865

Smolt
EDIT - Spoken for. If their not picked up next week I'll delete this edit.

Free Simms wading boots, rubber sole, size 9. They are well used but still functional. They are a bit too small for me.

D70DB08B-2FE3-48EC-8F43-6B850E360559_1_105_c.jpeg

Pickup in Seattle (Madison Valley). PM for my address, they'll be on the porch.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.