Post your FREE STUFF (the "pay it forward" thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil K

AKA Philonius
Forum Supporter
More:

GOING OUT TO NEW MEMBER DonMario. CONGRATS, YOUNG FELLA!

A batch of trout-ish flies that was given to me. Some good, some not so. Be sure to pinch those barbs!
IMG_6943.jpeg

What can best be described as a Mess of saltwater flies. Some good, some trashed, some failed experiments. I was going to cut these up for parts but came to my senses. I'm not proud of this.....

IMG_6951.jpeg

Last edited:

dep

Steelhead
Phil K:
be glad to take those hip boots off your hands if still available.
I can coordinate a pick up this Friday if that works.

thanks-dp

Jake Watrous

Legend
Forum Supporter
Up for grabs. Outcast backpack straps for frameless pontoons. Bought for Stealth Pro but never used. Will work for Scout and similar type boats.

Prefer not to ship, but will on your dime. Lynnwood, WA area.

Ricardo

Just Hatched
Up for grabs. Outcast backpack straps for frameless pontoons. Bought for Stealth Pro but never used. Will work for Scout and similar type boats.

Prefer not to ship, but will on your dime. Lynnwood, WA area.
Would those work on a fish cat 4? If so, I am interested, and I am local to the greater Seattle area.

Jake Watrous

Legend
Forum Supporter
Would those work on a fish cat 4? If so, I am interested, and I am local to the greater Seattle area.
I think so. It seems like Outcast makes them one-size-fits-all.

I’ll be back from the D Saturday, and will dig them out and have them available for you for whenever.

Ricardo

Just Hatched
I think so. It seems like Outcast makes them one-size-fits-all.

I’ll be back from the D Saturday, and will dig them out and have them available for you for whenever.
Awesome, thanks so much! I can most probably meet Sunday. Will send you a private message to arrange time and location.

Wadin' Boot

Badly tied flies, mediocre content
Forum Supporter
What can best be described as a Mess of saltwater flies. Some good, some trashed, some failed experiments. I was going to cut these up for parts but came to my senses. I'm not proud of this.....
If you're need some therapy, one peek in my salt fly ziplock would have you feeling like your efforts are just about near perfect

SteelHeadDave

Broskioner
Forum Supporter
IMG_0732.jpeg
I cherry picked through my pepper and tomato starts (tomato starts not pictured). I only have so much room in the garden and have some starts left over. These are perfectly good, I just took the cream off the top. Some IMO cool varieties in here. These need to get gone by this Tuesday night. Located in Tacoma. Don’t make me donate these to my ex girlfriend 🤣

View attachment 62199
I cherry picked through my pepper and tomato starts (tomato starts not pictured). I only have so much room in the garden and have some starts left over. These are perfectly good, I just took the cream off the top. Some IMO cool varieties in here. These need to get gone by this Tuesday night. Located in Tacoma. Don’t make me donate these to my ex girlfriend 🤣
This pic could literally be MY kitchen right now! Especially with the cast iron in the background. And you should give the ex a few. Kill her with kindness + tomatoes & peppers!

Buzzy

I prefer to call them strike indicators.
Forum Supporter
Free wader and wading boot bag -
I bought this from the Blue Dun when Bill was in Wenathee so that's an indication of how old it is. All the zippers work, it is faded from the sun but is fully functional. Available at my house - sorry, I won't ship it. IMG_2373.jpg

The slider handle is missing from the curved zipper ------^

IMG_2372.jpgIMG_2371.jpgIMG_2370.jpg

Throwing your waders into the bed of your truck or back of your car and throwing a bunch of gear on top of your $700 waders (like your studded wading boots).... here's a way to keep you waders safe.

RCF

Life of the Party
I lost a pair of waders when they blew out of my PU truck bed. A bag would of saved me from the loss. Expensive lesson learned.

Get your wader bag now...

Buzzy

I prefer to call them strike indicators.
Forum Supporter
I lost a pair of waders when they blew out of my PU truck bed. A bag would of saved me from the loss. Expensive lesson learned.

Get your wader bag now...
Price is right, it is a good bag (just remember to put it in your truck when you're headed to Spences Bridge to fish the Thompson.

Reactions: RCF

Matt B

RAMONES
Forum Supporter
These Wheel a Weigh brackets can be used to mount flip-up wheels to your boat’s transom. It looks pretty slick, but I don’t have the wheels. Free in West Seattle.

Attachments

• A312BE77-52FF-4FEE-A619-528BECC192E5.jpeg
    A312BE77-52FF-4FEE-A619-528BECC192E5.jpeg
    605.6 KB · Views: 12
  • 688BB336-3574-462D-81E4-D8EB4AFC0A94.jpeg
    688BB336-3574-462D-81E4-D8EB4AFC0A94.jpeg
    405.8 KB · Views: 12
  • 41B30A34-B6B9-441B-901E-705B72B31383.jpeg
    41B30A34-B6B9-441B-901E-705B72B31383.jpeg
    533 KB · Views: 12

ColinShots

Life of the Party