Post your FREE STUFF (the "pay it forward" thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh

Dead in the water
Staff member
Admin
Do you have something (fishing related) to give away but can't post in the Classifieds forum because you aren't a paying PNWFF site supporter yet?

Please post your free item here in this thread and give it away to someone who needs whatever treasure you've got to share!

Rules:

1. No selling, must be free.
2. You may ask a reasonable fee for shipping costs. You may also be called out for "bullshit" if you try and gouge people on the shipping.
3. All items need to be fishing/outdoors related (more or less).
4. If you ARE a site supporter, feel free to either post here or make a standalone thread. Your choice.
5. When the item is gone, please edit your post or report/flag it and we will remove it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you have something (fishing related) to give away but can't post in the Classifieds forum because you aren't a paying PNWFF site supporter yet?

Please post your free item here in this thread and give it away to someone who needs whatever treasure you've got to share!

Rules:

2. Needs to be fishing/outdoors related (more or less).
3. If you ARE a site supporter, feel free to either post here or make a standalone thread. Your choice.
Love this! If the item is free, can we charge a shipping fee? I’ve got a couple nets I’d give away but would want to be compensated for shipping costs.

clarkman

average member
Forum Supporter
oh yeah...good idea. I'll dig through my stuff over the next few weeks...

Chadk

Life of the Party

Rules:

2. You may ask a reasonable fee for shipping costs. You may also be called out for "bullshit" if you try and gouge people on the shipping.
3. All items need to be fishing/outdoors related (more or less).
4. If you ARE a site supporter, feel free to either post here or make a standalone thread. Your choice.
I do a lot of giving and some taking from a WA hunting forum that does this. It has been fairly active for years. One thing they did, which seems like a good idea, is to consider including a rule or at least a guideline that if you take something, you should follow-up with a give. Some guys will turn into hoarders and just take everything - either hoping to sell on ebay or just hoard the gear... But maybe we don't care?

rattlesnake

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
These have been claimed

Up for grabs:

Skagit head unknown maker and specs. Seems to be about 22 or 23’. Worked well enough of a 11’ 7wt z axis, I think it’s around 400grn. I went with a different line so this isn’t getting much use

Sgs scandi. This was given to me by a member on the other board a few years ago (he offered some heads for free and I got one with the stipulation I’d try it out some and give it away if it wasn’t for me). Anyway, tag shows 26’-10” and 384grn.

It may take me a bit to get these out but price is right.

Attachments

• 3840ECB5-3D0D-4815-99B5-AE2F2A6B5FE0.jpeg
    3840ECB5-3D0D-4815-99B5-AE2F2A6B5FE0.jpeg
    239.4 KB · Views: 2
  • AA3977C8-B327-4548-B7F0-77CE6FBA98F9.jpeg
    AA3977C8-B327-4548-B7F0-77CE6FBA98F9.jpeg
    241 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

clarkman

average member
Forum Supporter
If anyone wants a few big fish flies to get yourself into the game, here ya go. 4 of these are have put fish into my net over the last several years, the rest swim as intended.

J0K1QBF.jpg

edit: My original intent was for this to go as one lot, but with the interest it's garnering, this is but a small sample of what I have to give away, so those receiving flies, may not get exactly what's in this photo.

Also, PM me your address if you want any. I'll try to keep things updated as much as possible.

Last edited:

mcswny

Legend
Forum Supporter
not for the big boys...most are tied with 4/0 hooks
I would happily take one of white or white and red or oatmeal ones off your hands. I would obv pay any shipping and handling.

If anything I would love it as a model to try and tie some of my own

Status
Not open for further replies.