Post your FREE STUFF (the "pay it forward" thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kfish

Flyologist
Forum Supporter
Hi all, free fly lines as one whole lot and I'll cover shipping.

Monic Henley Intermediate clear in 7wt and 8wt, these were fished like once or twice at most, pretty decent beach lines!

6wt double taper, don't remember the maker, in good shape.

6wt WF intermediate lake line, forgot the maker, most likely Rio.

5wt WF full sink 6 lake line, can't remember the maker either, Rio maybe.

All now spoken for :)

PXL_20230103_163834804.jpg

Last edited:

mcswny

Legend
Forum Supporter
I have an LCI (Loomis Composites Industries) 866 Striker II fly rod up for grabs. Not sure the history. It was given to me and I really don’t have a use for it, so it’s up for grabs! I’d rather it get used instead of just sitting in my basement corner. One caveat is that it’s a 2 piece so I won’t ship and pick up is in Portland, OR. It’s definitely used but 200% serviceable.
View attachment 48097View attachment 48098View attachment 48096

This is taken! Nice to meet ya @ColinShots let's get out there together ASAP.

Doublebluff

As sure as your sorrows are joys
Forum Supporter
** taken!** A bag of pink worms and a bunch of beads... and some bobber-dogging bobbers. Gimme an address and I'll send it all your way.

Last edited:

Lue Taylor

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
Free for parts Hummingbird Fishin Buddy 120 broken wire no way I can repair PU Kent

Attachments

• 1AE589A0-19F2-4148-9FB8-043CCAFBA2A4_1_201_a.jpeg
    1AE589A0-19F2-4148-9FB8-043CCAFBA2A4_1_201_a.jpeg
    395.5 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0938.jpeg
    IMG_0938.jpeg
    368 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_0939.jpeg
    IMG_0939.jpeg
    438 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0940.jpeg
    IMG_0940.jpeg
    360.2 KB · Views: 21

M_D

Top Notch Mediocre Flyfisher
Forum Supporter
Gone

Mike d

Attachments

• E2484783-98C2-4B69-A8D1-5434F834FAED.jpeg
    E2484783-98C2-4B69-A8D1-5434F834FAED.jpeg
    192.5 KB · Views: 260
Last edited:

Beckler22

Just Hatched
Hi,

I have a low profile Outcast Oncilla pontoon to give away. I bought it here from Stonefish and it has been garage stored entire time I’ve had it. Unfortunately, one pontoon has a leak very close but not on a seam. They no longer make replacement pontoons. I made a weak attempt to patch it but still had some problems and I’m not much of a handyman or tube patcher I guess. All 3 other tubes all good. I’m moving in a week so just looking to give away in Issaquah Highlands area. Hate to leave it at dumpster when someone could patch and get good use out of it.839B9B96-A709-4EBA-B966-FEA3C9D86455.jpeg

Beckler22

Just Hatched
Hi,

I have a low profile Outcast Oncilla pontoon to give away. I bought it here from Stonefish and it has been garage stored entire time I’ve had it. Unfortunately, one pontoon has a leak very close but not on a seam. They no longer make replacement pontoons. I made a weak attempt to patch it but still had some problems and I’m not much of a handyman or tube patcher I guess. All 3 other tubes all good. I’m moving in a week so just looking to give away in Issaquah Highlands area. Hate to leave it at dumpster when someone could patch and get good use out of it.View attachment 51600
AA0A8D9B-F98A-4DFD-B125-8C88CEF9F337.png

Jake Watrous

Legend
Forum Supporter
Hi,

I have a low profile Outcast Oncilla pontoon to give away. I bought it here from Stonefish and it has been garage stored entire time I’ve had it. Unfortunately, one pontoon has a leak very close but not on a seam. They no longer make replacement pontoons. I made a weak attempt to patch it but still had some problems and I’m not much of a handyman or tube patcher I guess. All 3 other tubes all good. I’m moving in a week so just looking to give away in Issaquah Highlands area. Hate to leave it at dumpster when someone could patch and get good use out of it.View attachment 51600
If no one takes it, I'll get it, fix it, and pass it on.

I agree with keeping things out of dumpsters and out there providing experiences for folks.

RCF

Life of the Party
If no one takes it, I'll get it, fix it, and pass it on.

I agree with keeping things out of dumpsters and out there providing experiences for folks.
Just luv many of the members on this site. Pay it forward at its finest...

booner05

Just Hatched
Hi,

Pm'd

Status
Not open for further replies.