Post your FREE STUFF (the "pay it forward" thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake Watrous

Legend
Forum Supporter
Edit: My memory sucks, not force fins. I had some at one point but apparently all I can find and offer are these

IMG_1437.jpeg
IMG_1436.jpeg

Adjustable force fins. Used but completely functional. Pickup in Lynnwood, WA or I’ll ship on your dime.

Last edited:

Buzzy

I prefer to call them strike indicators.
Forum Supporter
Pick them up in Ephrata and they're free; old Simms waders, they probably leak (but I don't think they leak much or I would have discarded them), size L Long (I have size 12 feet). If you aren't in the neighborhood, shipping is on you (USPS $17.20).

IMG_2831.jpg

Including Simms nippers! ;-) -----^

IMG_2830.jpgIMG_2829.jpg

Buzzy

Forum Supporter
Free if you pick them up in Ephrata, shipping is on you: Dan Bailey's waders Large Long:

IMG_2833.jpgIMG_2832.jpg

I sent these waders back to Dan's when they were still Dan's and had them repaired. "Dan" said you might want to get a new pair of waders, next time they're too old to fix". I haven't worn them since getting them back from Dan Bailey's, they shouldn't leak.

Little Fork

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
I’d love these. My brother in law is just getting interested in fishing and these would be perfect for him.
I don’t live close to you but am happy to pay shipping if mailing them isn’t too much of a hassle.

mcswny

Legend
Forum Supporter
Hey buzzy, if you still have the simms, I’d take those and pay shipping. The crotch in my waders is basically a 12” sq patch of aqua seal.

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter
Hey buzzy, if you still have the simms, I’d take those and pay shipping. The crotch in my waders is basically a 12” sq patch of aqua seal.

So they look like you got extra excited when you caught a big fish? 😂
Been there, done that.
SF

Jake Watrous

Legend
Forum Supporter
EDIT: SPOKEN FOR

Two pairs of Simms Medium King waders.

I've never worn them (they’re far too short for me)but I don’t remember hearing about them leaking, and they’ve been loaner pairs for friends who fly out for winter steelhead. I believe they’d have complained if they did.

Corgi kept wandering into the shot, but he's not included. Just for scale, apparently?

image.jpg

Last edited:

Jake Watrous

Legend
Forum Supporter
EDIT: Gone to a good home.

LL Bean car fishing organizer. Will hold tons of gear and rods, like new, was too wide for my car. Always been in the garage until just now.image.jpg

Last edited:

Buzzy

Forum Supporter
I’d love these. My brother in law is just getting interested in fishing and these would be perfect for him.
I don’t live close to you but am happy to pay shipping if mailing them isn’t too much of a hassle.

Name and address and I will get them in the mail -
Paypal for postage okay? patburdick055@gmail.com

@Nehalem - Dan Bailey's to you
@mcswny - Simms to you.

Be well!/Pat

waders are in the mail.

Last edited:

Buzzy

Forum Supporter
So they look like you got extra excited when you caught a big fish? 😂
Been there, done that.
SF
Brian - No one will believe me but I did actually manage to catch two Thompson River steelhead while donning these waders. The biggest fish we taped at 40 inches long with a 21 inch girth. I do think what you are calling me out on is from rinsing the waders off this morning (I think). ;-)

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter
Brian - No one will believe me but I did actually manage to catch two Thompson River steelhead while donning these waders. The biggest fish we taped at 40 inches long with a 21 inch girth. I do think what you are calling me out on is from rinsing the waders off this morning (I think). ;-)

Pat,
I was referring to @mcswny commenting about the aqua sealed crotch on his waders.
I once had a pair of Streamline neoprene waders that had so much aqua seal on the crotch it looked like I had jizzed myself and I got some very strange looks out on the river. 😂
SF

SteelHeadDave

Broskioner
Forum Supporter
Pat,
I was referring to @mcswny commenting about the aqua sealed crotch on his waders.
I once had a pair of Streamline neoprene waders that had so much aqua seal on the crotch it looked like I had jizzed myself and I got some very strange looks out on the river. 😂
SF
I have the same self conscious feeling about a pair of pants that have glue on the thighs. It’s just glue I swear!!! 🤣

mcswny

Legend
Forum Supporter
I have a Cortland Tout Boss 4wt Floating line. It's never really been used. I had it on a euro reel to create bulk (I bought it dirt cheap from Sierra.com). TAKEN!

Also, I have a opst integrated head/running line. 300 wt in useable but not perfect condition. I believe the runnin line does have some cracks but I can’t remember. The head is in decent shape though. If you want to test it out before you buy new it’s all yours, pick up or pay shipping

pick up in n portland or pay shipping and its yours.

Last edited:

Jake Watrous

Legend
Forum Supporter
Status
Not open for further replies.