Post your FREE STUFF (the "pay it forward" thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake Watrous

Legend
Forum Supporter
Penn Long Beach No. 68 and two-piece Ted Williams fiberglass rod of some kind with a weird fighting butt. I'm guessing big fish as it’s thick enough to jackpole an albacore, and about 5.5’ long. Comes in vintage white vinyl and bronze rod case—trés chic.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:

Chonay

Smolt
Forum Supporter
I ordered the net below. It was damaged in transit. The pole is bent. They gave me a refund and said to keep it or dispose of it. If someone is motivated, they can probably straighten it, somehow. Pickup only, in the Sammamish area. Act fast. It goes in the trash, in a week.

View attachment 80771
is this net still available? my brother built a boat and we want to take it out fishing but have no net! this would be perfect

BigSplashTom

Steelhead
I have an old pair of Red Ball stocking foot waders, 1 Columbia (Large) canvas vest, and 1 Orvis (XXL) canvas vest.
Free to pickup in Auburn, Wa.
Not the best looking but still functional.

1694633545812.png

Attachments

• 2023-09-13 123718.png
    2023-09-13 123718.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot 2023-09-13 123422.png
    Screenshot 2023-09-13 123422.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 14

Buzzy

I prefer to call them strike indicators.
Forum Supporter
Free - Martin MG-10, a multiplier (I don't know what the ratio is). RH retrieve. Some ugly corrosion on the spool. The reel is in Ephrata, I'll pay to ship. IMG_2879.jpgIMG_2878.jpgIMG_2877.jpg

Last edited:

Buzzy

Forum Supporter
Funny, I just started wrapping snake guides on a similar vintage bamboo rod that I am rebuilding. I will take you up on it if no one else asks for it. They are sure fun to fish.
Big Tom -
You responded to the Martin multiplier but are referencing the reel (an old Pflueger) on the bamboo? Which reel are you interested in? *You can have both of them if you like!*

Last edited:

BigSplashTom

Steelhead
Big Tom -
You responded to the Martin multiplier but are referencing the reel (an old Pflueger) on the bamboo? Which reel are you interested in? *You can have both of them if you like!*
LOL, I was responding on the fly rod. Reels are nice but actually searching for Hardy LRH to support bamboo rods that I am rebuilding.

Chadk

Life of the Party
Big Tom -
How much is shipping to Monroe for those 2 reels?

Buzzy

Forum Supporter
How much is shipping to Monroe for those 2 reels?
Free shipping, give me your address in a PM, if you like. A word of caution - the multiplier's drag can be intermittent. The Pflueger is a click pawl with no adjustment.

Reactions: RCF

SKYKO

Tail End Boomer
Forum Supporter
Free - A batch of pretty ugly flies tied by me, some of the very first stuff I attempted. Some salt stuff, river wets, buggers , sculpins etc. Surprisingly I've actually caught fish on these or their cousins. If you want them or know someone who will cast and fish them let me know and I'll mail them out to you.20230919_161506.jpg

Chadk

Life of the Party
Free - A batch of pretty ugly flies tied by me, some of the very first stuff I attempted. Some salt stuff, river wets, buggers , sculpins etc. Surprisingly I've actually caught fish on these or their cousins. If you want them or know someone who will cast and fish them let me know and I'll mail them out to you.View attachment 82800
Interested for a friend just getting started.

Status
Not open for further replies.