Will you now post fishing content on Twitter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dustin Chromers

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter

Looks like the uniform for Buckley residents recently moved from Seattle two years ago and are now evolving into what they think is "conservative" and "country dwelling". Don't worry we are getting a couple out my way too and they are learning the hard way that they know dick about actually farming or living out here. Fun fact, they probably post a ton on Twitter under a handle with some theme of "country strong" or some shit like that. Some are nice people trying to do good. Some, not so much and they know it all already anyway. I feel bad for their animals they are unintentionally mistreating. They are who's paying for their hubris and ignorance.

Here's a scary one for you.

useless-idiot-wannabe.jpg

The above picture is the same person in 2018

#istillwonttwitter

Last edited:

Dustin Chromers

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Is that picture Daniel Radcliffe in a wig/hat ensemble?

It might be a girl too. Tough call.

I have no idea. I have a buddy who is very internet focused and loves to text me these things. I must admit I understand about half of them. I'm sure there's a point to what I don't understand as he's a funny engaging person in person but I think I miss some pop culture news references and alas the humour is lost on me.

swimmy

An honest tune with a lingering lead
I came for this

But left with this

index.php

Brute

Legend
Forum Supporter

Looks like the uniform for Buckley residents recently moved from Seattle two years ago and are now evolving into what they think is "conservative" and "country dwelling". Don't worry we are getting a couple out my way too and they are learning the hard way that they know dick about actually farming or living out here. Fun fact, they probably post a ton on Twitter under a handle with some theme of "country strong" or some shit like that. Some are nice people trying to do good. Some, not so much and they know it all already anyway. I feel bad for their animals they are unintentionally mistreating. They are who's paying for their hubris and ignorance.

Here's a scary one for you.

View attachment 38991

The above picture is the same person in 2018

#istillwonttwitter
Used to play bass for Rush…

swimmy

An honest tune with a lingering lead
Speaking of fishing, Jimmy Kimmel seems unhappy. He might want to check out for a bit and head to his $8M South Fork lodge.

Hang in there dude
vXVTbWCc_o.gif

Dustin Chromers

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Speaking of fishing, Jimmy Kimmel seems unhappy. He might want to check out for a bit and head to his $8M South Fork lodge.

Hang in there dude
vXVTbWCc_o.gif

Kimmel is hypocrisy personified. What's be upset about?

Flymph

Steelhead
Economy seems to be at the top of people's list of issues. Enter Twitter, which will open the flood gates to fringe groups (which has already started) who were somewhat formerly constrained to relatively small tech outlets. Talk on the hill, from both sides of the isle, is coming to increase ($) protection for over 500 lawmakers and probably more spending all the way down to the ballot box. Imagine the cost!

Musk is going to make a mint over "hate" pure and simple. He is a businessman and knows a great market when he sees it. We the taxpayers will pay for the increase in security while Musk rakes in the profits!

Billy

Big poppa
Staff member
Admin
Read:

Status
Not open for further replies.