Will you now post fishing content on Twitter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

swimmy

An honest tune with a lingering lead
Now that the bird has been freed, will you get an account?

Will you share fishing content? If so, share you handle and I'll follow.

Funny how many still want to censor or cancel simply because some have different opinions. That tendency goes against everything this country stands for.

Cabezon

Sculpin Enterprises
Forum Supporter

Funny how many still want to censor or cancel simply because some have different opinions. That tendency goes against everything this country stands for.

swimmy

Sounds like a great place to post your non fishing stuff Swim! Maybe Ye will even become interested! 🤣

So I guess I can count on you following me?

Sweet, that makes one!
MsmNiWk4_o.gif

HauntedByWaters

Life of the Party

“People are telling me that Swimmy is happy he can follow Kanye West again.” -Free Speech

Dustin Chromers

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Twitter is too complicated for me. All I see when I go there is weird stuff I don't want to see and tweets from whatever president we have at the time.

RCF

Life of the Party
Now that Mr. Twit has bought it, I hope Congress finally gets off its f'n fat ass and passes some legislation that will limit AI bots, misinformation, incendiary posts, spam, bad/corrupt foreign entities spamming their trash, and White Nationalist propaganda at a minimum...

swimmy

Now that Mr. Twit has bought it, I hope Congress finally gets off its f'n fat ass and passes some legislation that will limit AI bots, misinformation, incendiary posts, spam, bad/corrupt foreign entities spamming their trash, and White Nationalist propaganda at a minimum...

Did you feel this way before Musk?

Status
Not open for further replies.