What Are You Eating?

Mossback

Fear My Powerful Emojis 😆
Forum Supporter
Demi packs are the 'secret ingredient' in so many things...makes pretty much anything better.
:)

Mossback

Fear My Powerful Emojis 😆
Forum Supporter
Demiglace products of different types form the basis for greatness...excellence in culinary achievement.
;)
It is really useful for sauces, soups, stews etc.
Best prices are usually online.
Tasty stuff...
Beef, Veal, Chicken and Lamb demiglace I find to be worth having around.

Salmo_g

Legend
Forum Supporter
Hey Brute,

You post some interesting,and to me, unusual foods. Are you a "foodie" or gourmet chef or something like that? Do you ever eat "normal" food? And just post pictures of the more unusual meals you make? You do post some good looking grub, but I haven't a clue what most of it is.

Brute

Legend
Forum Supporter
Hey Brute,

You post some interesting,and to me, unusual foods. Are you a "foodie" or gourmet chef or something like that? Do you ever eat "normal" food? And just post pictures of the more unusual meals you make? You do post some good looking grub, but I haven't a clue what most of it is.
Just a home cook that likes to eat everything...after spending over 40 years in Hawaii, having a Korean mother, a Jewish stepdad, and an Irish/Scottish English father, and having travelled extensively in the last 20 years, I have developed an eclectic palate...and everything is normal to me.

Dr. Magill

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Hey Brute,

He does put up some impressive food

Brute

Legend
Forum Supporter
Hey Brute,

6BCB6847-3A62-4060-89DE-D541A11BC3E3.jpeg
Howz this for normal…putting in a pork shoulder into the oven for pulled pork…collards & grits to follow…