HOG

GOTY’s mum’s favorite ghillie
AA48A0D4-EFC0-4551-881D-AA501888A93E.jpeg
Breakfast.

29C8D428-D570-411C-8B61-D075168467EF.jpeg
Lunch.

736E1B34-8D9E-468F-9003-6EC62FAC5A4E.jpeg
Dinner.

edit : I am a beer nerd, not snob. I do enjoy coors original, montucky and the very ocassional busch light from time-to-time...

Last edited:

HOG

GOTY’s mum’s favorite ghillie
The pFriem bottle leads me to ask if you live in HR?
nope, farm pears & cherries and have amigos that farm pears and cherries down there. Do enjoy fishing the river every so often too though, when I'm not getting pizza and brew down by the waterfront. Lovely area, if I didn't live where i currently do, HR would probably be where i lived

edit : my wife and i are part of the pfriemster union though, and i am surrounded by breweries where we live but none quite as good or unique as pfriem.

Matt B

RAMONES
Forum Supporter
@cody- you are going to be in craft beer heaven in Washington. I feel for you.

I’m having a first beer of the night standby—Red Hook Big Ballard IIPA; it has a big bang for the buck

cody-

Steelhead

I’m having a first beer of the night standby—Red Hook Big Ballard IIPA; it has a big bang for the buck
I'm excited for it. I love me some Redhook and Elysian, but am really looking forward to exploring more. We're hoping to find an apartment within walking distance to a brewpub ☺️

Wayne Kohan

Life of the Party
I have lived in the Tri for 34 years. Some good breweries here and in Yakima. Great wineries all around as well. But I was in “beer heaven” when my son owned a place in Ballard. Walking distance (stumbling distance) to several great breweries.

Matt B

RAMONES
Forum Supporter
I have lived in the Tri for 34 years. Some good breweries here and in Yakima. Great wineries all around as well. But I was in “beer heaven” when my son owned a place in Ballard. Walking distance (stumbling distance) to several great breweries.
No stores with a killer selection of canned or bottled beers?

Wayne Kohan

Life of the Party
I counted 9 brewpubs here in the TriCities, that does not count the taphouses. And it does not count the cider brewing places, or the cider taphouse. I'm partial to White Bluffs NOG (nectar of the gods) and Ice Harbor brewery. There are a couple I haven't tried yet, now that I'm retired I need to get out more. I'm a big fan of Bale Breaker in Yakima as well, nice place to visit.

cody-

Steelhead
Today is Yacht Rock Juice Box, a hazy IPA from Proper Brewing in Salt Lake. It's decent, but I wouldn't go out of my way for it.