Post your FREE STUFF (the "pay it forward" thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Islander

Life of the Party
I have 2 pontoon bags that came off my old Outcast Trekker that bit the dust. They attached to the pontoons by D rings but one could easily add some strapping and some buckles to mount to a different type boat. I figured I would see if anyone could put them to use before I dump them. Just pay shipping.
430A62AA-DB88-46D5-9F8D-55237C303A7A.jpeg

Chadk

Life of the Party
I have 2 pontoon bags that came off my old Outcast Trekker that bit the dust. They attached to the pontoons by D rings but one could easily add some strapping and some buckles to mount to a different type boat. I figured I would see if anyone could put them to use before I dump them. Just pay shipping.
View attachment 29889
Are these waterproof? Amputated how big are they?

Jake Watrous

Legend
Forum Supporter
Abel Pliers (saltwater safe). Jaws need to be replaced (they're currently not in the pliers) but it's a user-replaceable part available from Abel.

I put a new lanyard on it a while back with a titanium split ring.

I'm about 20 minutes north of Seattle.
36D66BA6-73F7-4FAD-B041-8D3E2A2F4B5A.jpegC60BCF6D-0D72-4B9F-9F48-292919AB7A5F.jpeg

mcswny

Legend
Forum Supporter
Abel Pliers (saltwater safe). Jaws need to be replaced (they're currently not in the pliers) but it's a user-replaceable part available from Abel.

I put a new lanyard on it a while back with a titanium split ring.

I'm about 20 minutes north of Seattle.
View attachment 30406View attachment 30407
Jake, if you’re willing to ship, I’ll take em, I’ll pay shipping of course

Last edited:

Roper

Idiot Savant, still
Forum Supporter
Subaru ski racks for older models with oval cross bars…I’d prefer not to ship, but maybe. Everett area

3CF63DE0-7395-4DA1-A1F8-82A08C635A36.jpeg

Roper

Idiot Savant, still
Forum Supporter
Hey Roper,

If you're willing to ship, let me know!!! Been looking for these for a bit! Thank you.
Let me see what that entails and cost…PM me your address.

clarkman

average member
Forum Supporter
All right, I'm going to have probably about 15-20 more 7-10" streamers available. Most are one 4/0 TP605 & singles, but not all. I'll dig through them and get pics up within this next week or so (crazy ass work schedule currently--clinical research is an entirely different ballgame than animal research).

These will be good for tiger muskies, bull trout, or anything with a big-ass mouth who happens to be an apex predator within their ecosystem. I think some are one 2/0 hooks (I'm not positive though---pics incoming relatively soon). I'm thinking lots of 3 flies each. If you can throw a little cash towards shipping, that would be great.

All of these swim as intended, I just have limited room in my big ass tiger (and bully) fly box (es).

PM.

Cheers!

Jake Watrous

Legend
Forum Supporter
All right, I'm going to have probably about 15-20 more 7-10" streamers available. Most are one 4/0 TP605 & singles, but not all. I'll dig through them and get pics up within this next week or so (crazy ass work schedule currently--clinical research is an entirely different ballgame than animal research).

These will be good for tiger muskies, bull trout, or anything with a big-ass mouth who happens to be an apex predator within their ecosystem. I think some are one 2/0 hooks (I'm not positive though---pics incoming relatively soon). I'm thinking lots of 3 flies each. If you can throw a little cash towards shipping, that would be great.

All of these swim as intended, I just have limited room in my big ass tiger (and bully) fly box (es).

PM.

Cheers!
So, I’m new to stillwater fishing but what’s an ass tiger and do I really want to catch them?

clarkman

average member
Forum Supporter
So, I’m new to stillwater fishing but what’s an ass tiger and do I really want to catch them?
If ya don't know, these probably aren't for you...😆

Status
Not open for further replies.