Post your FREE STUFF (the "pay it forward" thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcswny

Legend
Forum Supporter
All right, I'm going to have probably about 15-20 more 7-10" streamers available. Most are one 4/0 TP605 & singles, but not all. I'll dig through them and get pics up within this next week or so (crazy ass work schedule currently--clinical research is an entirely different ballgame than animal research).

These will be good for tiger muskies, bull trout, or anything with a big-ass mouth who happens to be an apex predator within their ecosystem. I think some are one 2/0 hooks (I'm not positive though---pics incoming relatively soon). I'm thinking lots of 3 flies each. If you can throw a little cash towards shipping, that would be great.

All of these swim as intended, I just have limited room in my big ass tiger (and bully) fly box (es).

PM.

Cheers!
I'll never say no to your Bully Slayers.
But since you've already been so generous to me, put me at the back of the line.

Tallguy

Steelhead
All right, I'm going to have probably about 15-20 more 7-10" streamers available. Most are one 4/0 TP605 & singles, but not all. I'll dig through them and get pics up within this next week or so (crazy ass work schedule currently--clinical research is an entirely different ballgame than animal research).

These will be good for tiger muskies, bull trout, or anything with a big-ass mouth who happens to be an apex predator within their ecosystem. I think some are one 2/0 hooks (I'm not positive though---pics incoming relatively soon). I'm thinking lots of 3 flies each. If you can throw a little cash towards shipping, that would be great.

All of these swim as intended, I just have limited room in my big ass tiger (and bully) fly box (es).

PM.

Cheers!
Any of these saltwater safe? I visit my high school buddies in NH most summers, and most years we get out on the tidal flats at night to chase 35-50" stripers. If you got anything big and black and interesting you think would work for those night time stripers, I would take a lot and try and send you back pics of a 40 lb class fish on it.

Attachments

• IMG_20210709_181929.jpg
    IMG_20210709_181929.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 24

clarkman

average member
Forum Supporter
I'll never say no to your Bully Slayers.
But since you've already been so generous to me, put me at the back of the line.
man, you're in....PM incoming

and for the rest, pics coming up of what left...also incoming.

Reactions: RCF

clarkman

average member
Forum Supporter
Here's mostly what's left. Who dares take the blacksnake? It's tons of fun to cast....but damn, it swims as intended and then some.

KyilYov.jpg

clarkman

average member
Forum Supporter
I would love to have and fish one of your flies, Clarkman!

Zak
Shoot me a pmm w your address. Did you want one that you can easily throw on an 8wt or a legit 10wt fly?

Reactions: Zak

clarkman

average member
Forum Supporter
Any of these saltwater safe? I visit my high school buddies in NH most summers, and most years we get out on the tidal flats at night to chase 35-50" stripers. If you got anything big and black and interesting you think would work for those night time stripers, I would take a lot and try and send you back pics of a 40 lb class fish on it.
Must are tied on TP 605. Not really the best for salt and probably not stout enough for stripers. I'll dig through and see if I tied any on B10S hooks which are better in that regard.

MGM

“Just glad to be here”
Forum Supporter
Here's mostly what's left. Who dares take the blacksnake? It's tons of fun to cast....but damn, it swims as intended and then some.

KyilYov.jpg
Clarksman, anything still available? No bull trout in Colorado but do have some hefty lake dwellers that would be fun to pass one of these in front of. Beautiful flies, would be fun to try and duplicate some of your work. Thanks, Monte Miller

clarkman

average member
Forum Supporter
Clarksman, anything still available? No bull trout in Colorado but do have some hefty lake dwellers that would be fun to pass one of these in front of. Beautiful flies, would be fun to try and duplicate some of your work. Thanks, Monte Miller
Monte, shoot me a PM with your address and I'll fire of a few.

clarkman

average member
Forum Supporter
Last two lot.

I separated these primarily due to the work put into them. the black with eyes is a knock-off of Eli Berant's Optimus Swine and once it gets wet really moves erratically. Definitely a 10wt fly. Then the craft fur one is tied up on multiple shanks and best used with a slow twitch....also a 10wt fly

Then there's this lot. Floating black snake tied up on probably 6-8 shanks....looks amazing in the water, but I've never really fished it long enough to get a fish on it. 10wt fly. The other one is just one of my proven flies that has multiple fish on it...easily castable on an 8wt.

HeSqT9H.jpg

Last edited:

clarkman

average member
Forum Supporter
Last two lot.

I separated these primarily due to the work put into them. the black with eyes is a knock-off of Eli Berant's Optimus Swine and once it gets wet really moves erratically. Definitely a 10wt fly. Then the craft fur one is tied up on multiple shanks and best used with a slow twitch....also a 10wt fly

Then there's this lot. Floating black snake tied up on probably 6-8 shanks....looks amazing in the water, but I've never really fished it long enough to get a fish on it. 10wt fly. The other one is just one of my proven flies that has multiple fish on it...easily castable on an 8wt.

HeSqT9H.jpg
All gone. Thanks for playing. I should be able to mail these out over the next couple of days

SurfnFish

Legend
Forum Supporter
womens size L Simms Gore Tex waders, good condition, wife only wore them float tubing, no known leaks.
Womens wader size 8 wading boots from Orvis, canvas with felt soles, not used much, vg condition.
Yours for the shipping costs. IMG_20220925_094524681.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.