Post your FREE STUFF (the "pay it forward" thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bagman

Steelhead
I have one of those rod racks that holds about 15 assembled rods. I’m in Poulsbo closer to Indianola pick up only. I forgot to add free

Attachments

• 5BCEBA8C-32BC-43C1-888A-6C1BC25B671D.jpeg
    5BCEBA8C-32BC-43C1-888A-6C1BC25B671D.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 17
Last edited:

Jake Watrous

Legend
Forum Supporter
I have one of those rod racks that holds about 15 assembled rods. I’m in Poulsbo closer to Indianola pick up only. I forgot to add free
I’ll take it if it’s still available.

Bambooflyguy

Life of the Party
Free boxes of back issues of Flyfisherman, American FlyTyer, others in great shape! From the early 2000’s, pick up in Burien or Des Moines.

mcswny

Legend
Forum Supporter
TAKEN!

I have Cortland LTD graphite 80 SPOOL up for grabs. It looks to be basically brand new with a Cortland 444sl WF6 f/s sinktip. Pay shipping and it’s yours! ~$12

AD166F47-5263-4745-83F7-89DDE36329D4.jpeg8753E265-A47F-409D-A88D-1963D8DFE3FC.jpeg

Last edited:

mcswny

Legend
Forum Supporter
TAKEN!

What claims to be a regal clamp vice up for grabs. In good condition, just don’t know enough about them to tell if it’s a knockoff or a real regal. I tied on a regal medallion for a couple years and the clamp jaws are really nice, just not my preferred style. I was given this and don’t need it and would feel shitty. trying to

sell. Pay shipping ~$12 and it’s yours!

5D26AADF-669D-4BB5-A103-0984000E88E0.jpeg5A4A3508-F6CD-40C9-A72B-5EDE9D356440.jpegA7117B87-8818-44C4-BF56-8D0D21847B20.jpeg

Last edited:

Jake Watrous

Legend
Forum Supporter
What claims to be a regal clamp vice up for grabs. In good condition, just don’t know enough about them to tell if it’s a knockoff or a real regal. I tied on a regal medallion for a couple years and the clamp jaws are really nice, just not my preferred style. I was given this and don’t need it and would feel shitty. trying to sell. Pay shipping ~$12 and it’s yours!

View attachment 27779View attachment 27780View attachment 27781
If you don’t mind me regifting it, I know a high school student of mine who that would be perfect for. He’s tying on a very old vise I gave him last year.

mcswny

Legend
Forum Supporter
If you don’t mind me regifting it, I know a high school student of mine who that would be perfect for. He’s tying on a very old vise I gave him last year.
Hell yeah. I didn’t want to be annoying and say “only kids apply”, but this is perfect. PM me.

Tim

rooftop

Smolt
Update: Taken.
I have a bunch of small Tiemco and a few Mustad hooks that I just don't really want to use. Mostly because they're mostly size 16 and smaller. Not sure of the age, but I've used some for ant patterns and gnats and caught fish. I'm in North Portland but will ship them for $5.IMG_9830.JPG

Last edited:

mcswny

Legend
Forum Supporter
I have a bunch of small Tiemco and a few Mustad hooks that I just don't really want to use. Mostly because they're mostly size 16 and smaller. Not sure of the age, but I've used some for ant patterns and gnats and caught fish. I'm in North Portland but will ship them for $5.View attachment 28025

I'd take all the Tiemco hooks, I'm also in N. Portland...

Status
Not open for further replies.