Post your FREE STUFF (the "pay it forward" thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Islander

Life of the Party
I found this line going through my boxes (still unpacking stuff, lol) don’t remember the brand but was only used a few times. It’s a 7wt. sink tip shooting line. Has some backing on it and a leader as well. If anyone can use it I’ll ship it to you, unless you’ll be in Wyoming anytime soon. Steve

Spoken for.

Attachments

• 0A5C48EB-3105-40C4-89F9-02D43FD7B0DD.jpeg
    0A5C48EB-3105-40C4-89F9-02D43FD7B0DD.jpeg
    808.1 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter
Two metal rod tubes ~ 63” long.
A bit dated and aged but built like a battleship.
Your rods won’t get damaged in these.

Pick up in North Seattle or I might be able to drop them off if convenient either north or south on I-5 from Everett to Tacoma.
SF

View attachment 11524View attachment 11525

Tubes were claimed today.
Nice meeting you Loren.
SF

Salmo_g

Legend
Forum Supporter
Old Caddis traditional doughnut float tube. I haven't used it in a couple decades I guess. Has truck inner tube that should still be good, but the vinyl bladder for the back rest went bad and needs to be replaced. I'm in SE Oly. If you could use it or know someone who would, that would be preferable to spending more years sitting in a box in my garage.

Bakerite

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
IMG_5226.jpg
16 foot Mad River Royalex Canoe and Paddles. This boat has quite a history, has been down the Yakima more times than I can count, sunk once right where Swauk Creek enters and wrapped around a small island in Winchester Wasteway, recovered and fixed twice by me. It is currently in pieces here in Haines Oregon, has a cold crack that needs fixing and I just don't have the gumption to do it again. If kept in Western WA, cold cracks will not be an issue. The Ash rails are not in great shape, but should be OK. They, the seats, and other parts have all been in my storage shed. Even have some patch materials. I will transport to Edmonds or Seattle area in the next couple of weeks for some gas money, (have to bring Tundra, instead of little car). Here is a chance to have a great canoe for a little elbow grease.

Pescaphile

Steelhead
Three Caddis float tubes and three sets Caddis force fins. All hold air and are in good shape! FREE! :)

Two of them are full tubes and the third is a U-shape (open in front with an apron).

I'm moving and won't need them where I'm going.

Pick them up at or near my place on Kitsap Peninsula near POULSBO (we're 4 miles south of the bridge) or I could bring them to QUILCENE.

PM me to arrange pickup. I'll be here in Poulsbo packing or in Quilcene doing last minute work on the boat.

I hope these can benefit a fisherman, especially a fishing family with kids. If these are still around by end of the weekend, they'll be donated somewhere.

skyriver

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Rio SlickShooter Shooting line. Blue
It's been on my 5wt Skagit setup so fished several times, but only wading in rivers. No boat decks or rocks and no bad hang ups.

Local pickup in Kent/Covington/Maple Valley or $5 shipped.

20220702_140759.jpg

20220702_140811.jpg

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter
Not the usual fishing stuff, but I’ve got a 1/2 to 3/4 gallon of Valspar latex paint in light tan color.
Might work well for someone who needs to paint a backyard shed, etc.
I’m in north Seattle but head to Tacoma every couple weeks and could drop it off while heading south.
Paint is running about $50+ per gallon right now. PM me if you’d like to have it.
SF

ECBD452C-8F74-4C06-97E1-82AB08076F45.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.