NFR NFL 2023 Season

Non-fishing related

Brute

Legend
Forum Supporter
>>> It will be dangerously cold Saturday when the Kansas City Chiefs battle the Miami Dolphins at 8 p.m. in Kansas City. The National Weather Service in Kansas City said the temperature could struggle to rise above zero degrees, and wind chill could hit -10 to as much as -35 degrees.

This is concerning. Your beer could freeze before you back to your seat :eek:
The first and last time I went ice fishing was with my dad in Vermont when I was a kid…they kept their beer in a cooler with no ice to keep it from freezing…

Brute

Legend
Forum Supporter
For years I haven't been able to see Belichick's glowering face on TV without thinking of Joe Btfsplk-the perpetually gloomy 'Lil Abner character with the cloud over his head.

Despite all of his successes he still managed to look like the poster boy for an anti-depressant ad.
I was going to make a joke about why he looked depressed was because he was driving a Ram truck, but think I won’t due to some people might get mad at me…

Peyton00

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
I was going to make a joke about why he looked depressed was because he was driving a Ram truck, but think I won’t due to some people might get mad at me…
Don't let the woke generation stop ya.
😂

_WW_

Geriatric Skagit Swinger
Forum Supporter
The first and last time I went ice fishing was with my dad in Vermont when I was a kid…they kept their beer in a cooler with no ice to keep it from freezing…
The first, last, and only time I went goose hunting in eastern CO we had to build a fire in our blind to keep the beer from freezing.

Brute

Legend
Forum Supporter
I find it interesting that the two most Iconic coaches that have left their jobs…Belichek & Saban…positions you would think might take the longest to fill, have already been replaced within days of their departure…while the other coaching jobs have not yet been filled…

Evan B

Bobber Downey Jr.
Staff member
Admin
I find it interesting that the two most Iconic coaches that have left their jobs…Belichek & Saban…positions you would think might take the longest to fill, have already been replaced within days of their departure…while the other coaching jobs have not yet been filled…
Sounds like Mayo has been the heir apparent for a while. Bill's departure isn't a surprise, so they had time to plan. I also wouldn't be surprised if John Schneider already has a plan for the Seahawks.

I mean, the signs have been there for the patriots the whole time.
1000004571.jpg

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter

Teams need to comply with the Rooney Rule.
The Patriots could fill their vacancy quickly because they had a in house minority candidate they wanted for their head coaching position.
SF

Chris Johnson

Steelhead
Sad to see BB leave NE. Looks like Mayo or Vrabel to replace him. I like both choices. Mayo could keep an excellent defense together.

PC and BB are both moving on. It's a day for Pats fans to reflect on a succesful era. This is something that Jets fans do not get to do.
They'll always have '69'

Dr. Magill

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Sounds like Mayo has been the heir apparent for a while. Bill's departure isn't a surprise, so they had time to plan. I also wouldn't be surprised if John Schneider already has a plan for the Seahawks.

I mean, the signs have been there for the patriots the whole time.
View attachment 99180
Hard to believe the Seahawks would can their coach without a plan together. Might not go according to the plan but I’m sure they have had one for a while