NFR NFL 2023 Season

Non-fishing related

Chris Johnson

Steelhead
I mean honestly, watching them the past few years on offense would have been exciting back in the 60’s.
It just seemed like they play so try not to lose conservative. The defense hasn’t been great either.
So when does the franchise sale take place?
I’ve seen both 2024 and 2025 in various articles.
SF
Tackling has been atrocious for a while now, it used to be their calling card. The only guy I saw in the last two games to lower his level and drive through a guy is Spoon. Back in the glory days they played a simple defense but they were knocking snot bubbles out of guys.

Chris Johnson

Steelhead
HERE COMES HARBAUGH!

UW fans won't know if they should cheer or boo the Seahawks!

And hey, Hawks did pretty good the last time they hired a college national championship coach who was accused of being a cheater....
Ironic that Pete was accused of getting three players $8.00 an hr. jobs and now coaches are lining up Millions in NIL money for players!

Chris Johnson

Steelhead
Schneider said he has been evaluating potential head coaches for the last few months in case Pete Carroll retired …… 😉 yeah right? ….so was this in the works all along? Solid 14 years. Thank you for making December football meaningful for hawk fans. 🏈
I think they were giving him this year to right the ship, the four game losing streak put the kybosh on that.

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter

Salmo_g

Legend
Forum Supporter
As a follow up to Mossback's post yesterday about me being in consideration up in Suite C to replace Carroll, I want to let you all know that I didn't make the short list. Turns out that I'm even older than Pete. Graciously they didn't even mention my coaching competence. Or lack thereof.

Stonedfish

Forum Supporter
As a follow up to Mossback's post yesterday about me being in consideration up in Suite C to replace Carroll, I want to let you all know that I didn't make the short list. Turns out that I'm even older than Pete. Graciously they didn't even mention my coaching competence. Or lack thereof.

Teaching someone how to operate a backhoe is considered coaching in some circles.......
SF

Stonedfish

Forum Supporter
Could Schneider and Harbaugh co-exist?
I agree Harbaugh is a winner and a weird dude. He just seems to have a expiration date on his coaching stops before he wears out his welcome.

I also wonder how much input Jody Allen and Burt Kolde will have on the coaching selection or if this is 100% Schneider's call?
SF

Yard Sale

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Harbaugh definitely wore out his welcome at SF. At basically every level too. Players got tired of the corny act, management got tired of his antics. He went back to the college level for a reason.