NFR NFL 2023 Season

Non-fishing related

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter
That was pretty crazy when Mahomes helmet cracked. I’ve seen face masks get broken, but can’t recall a helmet breaking.
SF

Canuck from Kansas

Aimlessly wondering through life
Forum Supporter
Chiefs played a pretty solid game, dominated in all aspects, though a little inefficient in the red zone - still, might have been their best overall game of the season - timing couldn't have been better.

Go Packers, Go Lions!!!!

Josh

Dead in the water
Staff member
Admin
That was pretty crazy when Mahomes helmet cracked. I’ve seen face masks get broken, but can’t recall a helmet breaking.
SF
No flag, Mahomes played multiple snaps with the cracked helmet, somehow didn't have to sit out for a play due to equipment failure (which is standard), didn't have to get a concussion check, and KC didn't even have to call a timeout.

Wouldn't have changed the game, but just another example of the NFL's different rules for different players. Or, depending on your POV, another example of how the NFLdoesn't really care about player safety at all.

Evan B

Bobber Downey Jr.
Staff member
Admin
No flag, Mahomes played multiple snaps with the cracked helmet, somehow didn't have to sit out for a play due to equipment failure (which is standard), didn't have to get a concussion check, and KC didn't even have to call a timeout.

Wouldn't have changed the game, but just another example of the NFL's different rules for different players. Or, depending on your POV, another example of how the NFLdoesn't really care about player safety at all.
Also, the Texans are allowed to tackle Browns receivers when the ball is still in the air.

Stonedfish

Forum Supporter
Go Packers!
SF

Stonedfish

Forum Supporter
View attachment 99335
ok, last one I swear! the smallest yet, since you complain the least out of the previous (especially the first) who elicited this response... :LOL:

I hope we can connect for some musky fishing this year!!!

😂
Keeping with you theme @clarkman
Dolphin fans right now.
SF

IMG_6196.jpeg

Canuck from Kansas

Aimlessly wondering through life
Forum Supporter
I’ve got no dog in the fight, but might have to root for the Texans and that young kid Stroud…easily the rookie of the year (sorry Pacua)…
Unless the Steelers win!!!

Evan B

Bobber Downey Jr.
Staff member
Admin
Well, maybe grocery store price. $7 at most bars nowadays