NFR NFL 2023 Season

Non-fishing related

clarkman

average member
Forum Supporter
It's basically $5.99 pay-per-view.

I'm doing it, just because I love watching playoff football! Sure, I'm a Broncos fan, but damn the NFL is awesome!

Canuck from Kansas

Aimlessly wondering through life
Forum Supporter
Strong opening drive.

Go Chiefs!!!

iveofione

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
don't really feel like signing up for another streaming service :-\
To paraphrase Evan: Fuck Peacock! After being absolutely saturated with football for the past few weeks charging for a near meaningless playoff game seems like a brain fart.

Evan B

Bobber Downey Jr.
Staff member
Admin
Yeah I honestly just don't care about this game enough. Cooking dinner then gonna relax with some vidja games.

clarkman

average member
Forum Supporter
To paraphrase Evan: Fuck Peacock! After being absolutely saturated with football for the past few weeks charging for a near meaningless playoff game seems like a brain fart.
1705196097787.png
MJ is crying that river for ya! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Last edited:

clarkman

average member
Forum Supporter
Heresy…
yeah, I feel a little dead inside. But, I still really like Reid and Mahomeboy.

Yeah I honestly just don't care about this game enough. Cooking dinner then gonna relax with some vidja games.
I think that people who don't watch NFL playoffs either become really good cooks or really good at video games.

I think you've managed to become both!

RCF

Life of the Party

I agree. I have not been able to watch any games on NBC since 12/1 due to DirecTv/Tegna contract dispute. They finally settled an hour before game time today. Found out how much I do NOT miss watching a game.

I got a feeling future games (next year ?) will be more and more on pay for streaming services e.g. Peacock, Prime, NFL+, etc.

clarkman

average member
Forum Supporter
I agree. I have not been able to watch any games on NBC since 12/1 due to DirecTv/Tegna contract dispute. They finally settled an hour before game time today. Found out how much I do NOT miss watching a game.

I got a feeling future games (next year ?) will be more and more on pay for streaming services e.g. Peacock, Prime, NFL+, etc.
1705197693022.png
you get one too!!! but smaller...cause you complain a little less... :LOL:

clarkman

average member
Forum Supporter
How about that rook down in Houston!? damn, that was impressive. Of course, we'll see what happens in weather....when it gets to that.

also, Mahomeboy throwing sans gloves in that weather is pretty damn impressive.

clarkman

average member
Forum Supporter
1705200573434.png
ok, last one I swear! the smallest yet, since you complain the least out of the previous (especially the first) who elicited this response... :LOL:

I hope we can connect for some musky fishing this year!!!

Last edited: