NFL 2022 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canuck from Kansas

Aimlessly wondering through life
Forum Supporter
RRAAIIDDEERRSS!, ha ha!!! Penalties, penalties, penalties, the RRAAIIDDEERRSS way. Oh, and a pretty timid head coach doesn't help.

cheers, and GO CHIEFS!!

Canuck from Kansas

Aimlessly wondering through life
Forum Supporter
How about Baker Mayfield?!

The resurgence has begun? He'll need to cut some new TV adds (maybe for a moving company, ATLAS Van Lines or something - Baker, on the move... again).

cheers

GAT

Dumbfounded
Forum Supporter
What company was the commercial for? I remember the "At Home With Baker Mayfield ..." commercials but I sure don't remember what he was trying to sell.

Evan B

Bobber Downey Jr.
Staff member
Admin
Watching Baker was fun as hell last night. It felt dirty rooting for the Rams, but I enjoy watching him play, and Rams winning at this point is actually GOOD for the Seahawks (draft position).

Dude strung together a 98yd scoring drive with no timeouts on a team he joined less than 48hrs prior. He looked like the next Geno Smith out there ;)

charles sullivan

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
RRAAIIDDEERRSS!, ha ha!!! Penalties, penalties, penalties, the RRAAIIDDEERRSS way. Oh, and a pretty timid head coach doesn't help.

cheers, and GO CHIEFS!!
The man is one hell of an OC but he has a ways to go as a HC. Fortunately for him the Raiders are likely to keep him for most of his contract because they don't like spending more. I sure wish he was in NE.

It may work out for them because changing coaches often is generally a bad plan (See the Jets).

Brute

Legend
Forum Supporter
The man is one hell of an OC but he has a ways to go as a HC. Fortunately for him the Raiders are likely to keep him for most of his contract because they don't like spending more. I sure wish he was in NE.

It may work out for them because changing coaches often is generally a bad plan (See the Jets).
Derek Carr has had 6 different head coaches in nine seasons…dude needs a little continuity…

Status
Not open for further replies.