NFL 2022 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ernie

If not this, then what?
Forum Supporter
It bumbed me out watching Bobby Wagner in a Chargers uniform playing as great with them as he had with the Seahawks.
I am still upset with how the Seahawks organization never spoke directly to Wagner when he was released.

Yard Sale

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
I hate this for Jimmy G. He’s done everything asked of him and more.

View attachment 43930

Pretty rough. Also a big reason they were trying to move on. He has been hurt pretty much every season. Feel bad for the guy, it's not like it's his fault, but what GM would be comfortable signing him to a long term contract?

Mr Irrelevant up to bat. He looked good in preseason and beat out Nate Sudfield who they liked. Didn't see the game today but sounds like he did just fine. Game plan him up, CMC is the ultimate check down, and see how far this D can take us...

Last edited:

Peyton00

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Tom Brady......GOAT.

The last few minutes have been fun to watch.

clarkman

average member
Forum Supporter
Not sure if this belongs here or on the World Cup thread....whatever.....who cares....

1000001648.jpg

On the bright side, I've managed to pick up some killer Broncos gear on clearance....you know for when they stop pretending they're the Browns in 2037 or so...

Old Man

Just a useless Old Man.
Forum Legend
You guys started talking about Bobby Wagner in a different uniform than the LA Rams. So I had to go look. I thought that he went to San Francisco. I usually try to stay aboard on shit like this. But I slipped up as usual.

I started to watch the Bronco's game on Sunday. Their first series they marched right down the field. But stalled in the red zone. Russ was circling out of the pocket and he almost looked like the Russ of old. But after that series he went right back into the new Russ. God he really sucks. He look like he's lost his way.

For the first half of this season he has done it the way of his coach. They ought to turn him loose and let him cook. He might just surprise those folks. But they won't turn him loose.

BriGuy

Life of the Party

I don't get it. I have Redington Classic Trout 5 weight and think it's a great rod. What is it that you don't like about them?

Please don't tell me that it's going to suck more as it ages and that I'll have to dump it on some unsuspecting buyer willing to pay big bucks for it.

Porter2

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
I don't get it. I have Redington Classic Trout 5 weight and think it's a great rod. What is it that you don't like about them?

Please don't tell me that it's going to suck more as it ages and that I'll have to dump it on some unsuspecting buyer willing to pay big bucks for it.

I think when your Redington starts to insist on being your No. 1 steelhead and salmon rod in addition to its duties, appears that it wants to be limitless and simply not be great at what it was designed for… Trout, then there will be a sucker who thinks they can change the reel and the line and turn it in to a mega monster rod and bring in some 50” + ling cod with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.