Deals at online Retailers

Porter2

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
I guess I'm going to see how I like TFO rods... 12wt and 8wt inbound.
A while back I bought the 905-4 PROii for $79.99..

slapped a Ross C-3 with a rio DT trout line. It’s a nice casting stick. Lots of good qualities. Cork is not of the greatest quality but serviceable and for the price I can’t complain.

cedarslug

Steelhead
This is a pretty awesome idea whoever started this thread! I also see that the Spawn Deals page has been highlighted a few times and we truly appreciate that. In terms of cool deals that we currently have we have a new T Shirt that is 100% an awesome deal! As many of you know I grew up in Olympia and when you see this shirt it will all make sense!

Spawn Oly Shirt
View attachment 103612

Oh boy do I miss them oh so much

adamcu280

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
I’m sure a simple call would clear things up, or complain about it on a forum where I’m sure they’ll see it.

Mistakes are made throughout any supply chain. You’ve provided a great opportunity to see how they handle an issue in it.
Are you sure a simple call after hours, on a holiday, will clear things up? I'm not, so until they respond I'll complain about it on a forum. This way I'm providing everyone else a great opportunity to blah blah blah.

Snide comment aside: They've been notified via email and I'm sure things will be sorted eventually.

Divad

Whitefish
Are you sure a simple call after hours, on a holiday, will clear things up? I'm not, so until they respond I'll complain about it on a forum. This way I'm providing everyone else a great opportunity to blah blah blah.

Snide comment aside: They've been notified via email and I'm sure things will be sorted eventually.
I sort of assumed one would understand working hours…oops, silly me. And to clarify via Theodore Roosevelt’s quote, that’s not complaining, that’s whining 😉

adamcu280

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
I sort of assumed one would understand working hours…oops, silly me. And to clarify via Theodore Roosevelt’s quote, that’s not complaining, that’s whining 😉
Yep, most retail establishments are closed in the evenings and on holidays. Silly you indeed for suggesting a call during non-working hours. ;) <- to make the snide passive aggressive comments more friendly.

Props for Fedex for delivering in the evening, on a holiday.

Divad

Whitefish
Yep, most retail establishments are closed in the evenings and on holidays. Silly you indeed for suggesting a call during non-working hours. ;) <- to make the snide passive aggressive comments more friendly.

Props for Fedex for delivering in the evening, on a holiday.
Now now, I never suggested a call during non working hours, I just suggested a call. I left common sense at will.

Back to our scheduled programming of deals at online retailers:

adamcu280

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Now now, I never suggested a call during non working hours, I just suggested a call. I left common sense at will.

Back to our scheduled programming of deals at online retailers:
I'm not sure who peed in your Cheerios this evening or why my post warranted your petty passive aggressive response. In any event, welcome to ignore.

Jake Watrous

Legend
Forum Supporter
For someone looking to get into flyfishing, Midway has a good deal ($99 or 70% off) on Redington Vice combos.

iveofione

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Not sure just how this forum works but I just made an online purchase that I am quite pleased with. I found the highly rated and often raved about Elecaenta 120w solar panel on sale for $149. That is a 25% discount and to it was added another $15 coupon making the total out the door price just under $145 with tax. A buck twenty per watt is an attractive price these days, particularly when some outfits are charging well over $2.00 per watt. I ordered it around midnight on Saturday and it is out for delivery this morning.