Staff member
Admin
Guess I’ll drop this here, too:

Reactions: Zak

Zak

Legend

flybill

Life of the Party

I've got a couple of these and some great stuff! Super cheap now.. got a hammock, just a starter one.. a filtration straw, although I gave it to a buddy recently and some other cool stuff! Worth it if you need a few cool items or give as a gift!

Wade Rivers

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
Orvis has a few things on sale including some lines and waders...

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter
No affiliation with them but have bought stuff there before. Got this in an email this morning and the offer ends today.
SF

IMG_0139.jpeg

wmelton

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
Just took a risk on the Edge Rods. Bought the 7126 spey for about $200 :rolleyes:. We'll see...... Also bought a 500 gr line from Cortland to go with it (no concerns there).
Have you had a chance to fish it? thoughts? Bummed I missed that sale

Scslat

Anadromous Angler
Forum Supporter
Have you had a chance to fish it? thoughts? Bummed I missed that sale
No, I don't have it yet. I suspect that I won't get it until sometime in January (I hope). They did have a disclaimer that the sale may lead to a backorder situation, so we'll see. Once I get it, I'm happy to meet up sometime if you want to give it a try.

VAGABOND

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
No affiliation with them but have bought stuff there before. Got this in an email this morning and the offer ends today.
SF

View attachment 95501
Great people to deal with. Wait a week or so and Hans will have another special. If you create an account you’ll build points and before you know it something you’ve been looking for becomes quite affordable.

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter
Great people to deal with. Wait a week or so and Hans will have another special. If you create an account you’ll build points and before you know it something you’ve been looking for becomes quite affordable.

You weren’t kidding, but no reason to wait a week.
Got this today. The promo urgency close is a real thing, even at fly shops. 😂
SF

IMG_0140.jpeg

_WW_

Geriatric Skagit Swinger
Forum Supporter

Zak

Legend

I'm currently in talks to hire a guy to make an internet-based code program update to my Main Computer so whenever I arrive on a retailer's website they get IMMEDIATELY NOTIFIED of my presence!!!!! They will recirve a message from me notifying them that I determine all prices and they are forced to sell stuff to me based on my price.