Search results

1. patrick1

NFR 2022 Baseball Thread

I like this Greinke news better
  2. patrick1

Bucktail

I was trying to snake a borescope into our dryer vent because there is something wrong in there (we just bought a condo) and was getting frustrated with the process. Seeing some dude try and steal my stuff instantly diverted my attention and frustration. I thought about that too. There was...
  3. patrick1

Bucktail

Yeah, he pulled up behind the UPS truck (one way street) and made some sort of delivery. Either following the truck or just a crime of opportunity. Lots of porches in my college neighborhood have packages sitting on them for days sometimes, so I think this dude yolo'd it and decided he isn't...
  4. patrick1

Bucktail

So I bought some Primo tails, they got delivered on Saturday. I get an email they arrived so I check my doorbell camera for a package. Not there, but there is something in the street. I go downstairs and head outside, the thing in the street was my bucktail. I check the footage from my...
  5. patrick1

Stolen

If it helps you get back on the water sooner, I've got a Trout II I haven't used in a while I could send your way. @The T.O. Show
  6. patrick1

Bucktail

Trying to up my post count with useful info. Don’t most people here use beads anyway?
  7. patrick1

Bucktail

Musky Fool restocked a bunch of their tails last night if you guys are looking
  8. patrick1

NFR 2022 Baseball Thread

Kind of surprised there are so many anti-DH guys in here, but I am an AL fan myself. Pitchers bat as poorly as a DHs field, not a quality baseball experience. As for banning the shift, screw that. Guys are selling out for launch angle and home runs because of baseball math. Counter...
  9. patrick1

Tyger wire

I wonder if Gunnar got to pick that still shot from his video
  10. patrick1

Bucktail

Where do you all buy the good stuff? Do you stick to what your fly shop carries or have you found some fancy instagram boutique fur?
  11. patrick1

NFR How's the housing market where you live?

mind if i throw up an ADU between you and the lake?
  12. patrick1

NFR How's the housing market where you live?

I’m a few miles outside Boston and we were able to “just” do 3% over list to get our first and only offer accepted on a condo. Median here is similar to Bozeman.
  13. patrick1

Awesome Dogs of PNW

Taco is king of the snow pile.
  14. patrick1

Great White tracking

Flower was pinged off the beach I was fishing in October when I saw a shark cruising down the beach. Took a step back after seeing that.