Recent content by Wareagle

1. Wareagle

Any Fly shops hosting Christmas Island trips?

call Confluence fly shop in Bellingham
  2. Wareagle

Non ethanol gas isn't cheap!

You should run non ethanol gas in all your small engines such as lawn mower ,weed eater, blower, chainsaw, etc. I used to have issues when I would go to fire something up after sitting awhile and have to take them to my small engine mechanic. He finally told me to use non ethanol in anything not...
  3. Wareagle

NFR Has anyone insulated their garage door?

You have to be aware of the weight it will add.Sometimes opener and hardware aren't meant for insulated doors.
  4. Wareagle

NFR NFL 2023 Season

you can stream sports on Streameast.
  5. Wareagle

Davidson fly rod ?

Fiberglass
  6. Wareagle

Davidson fly rod ?

Does anyone know of these rods? Built in Poulsbo WA. My wife bought the rod at an auction probably 30 years ago and I just found it behind a dresser.
  7. Wareagle

Made-in brand frying pans

I'm on year 3 with my Made-in 12" non stick and it is still looking and performing great.
  8. Wareagle

Puget Sound

I've seen many native fish look like that at Bush before being released.
  9. Wareagle

Giveaway time (Seahawk contest)!

wilson 289 gino 137
  10. Wareagle

1000+ deep

In all sincerity, thanks to the 3 founding fathers for creating a great place to hang out.
  11. Wareagle

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all you dads out there
  12. Wareagle

NFR 2022 Baseball Thread

Any other sport the GM and coach would have been fired years ago
  13. Wareagle

Float Tube Booties

knott Creek from The Fly Shop. I have wide feet, and these are great boots for me. I wear a size 12.5 shoe and bought size 14
  14. Wareagle

May 18th 1980

Fishing the seep lakes. felt the shaking of the eruption and went out fishing.Not long after, we could see the ash clouds coming our way.Fast.We made it back to camp as the ash started falling and quickly packed up. Drove the back roads to Royal City and found ut all roads heading west were...
  15. Wareagle

New Design on the other forum

Yep. That's him