1000+ deep

Billy

Big poppa
Staff member
Admin
@Josh, @Evan B and I just wanted to take a quick moment and thank each of you for helping this site become what it is. We appreciate all of you who take time out of your day to share a trip report, post a fly/fish or just to leave a comment or ask a question. We see so many members help each other and really it reflects on our community and the type of people we have here.

So this is cheers to topping 1000 members and hoping we continue to grow in a way that reflects our incredible fishing family🍻
Billy

PhilR

IDK Man
Forum Supporter
Cheers!

Salmo_g

Legend
Forum Supporter
Too true, cheers to our fearless leaders who made and make this forum possible. I thought the concept was toast with the WFF takeover, but here we are, doing hella' lot better than just making the most of it!

Merle

Roy’s cousin
Forum Supporter
Well done Billy, Josh and Evan; thank you!

Andy

Slimy Deck

Watch your step
Yes, thanks from afar (NC), where I'm able to keep tabs in anticipation of the 2 or 3 trips I get to the PNW each year with tubes, reels, and fresh ties in my pack. (y)(y)

Matt B

RAMONES
Forum Supporter
Seriously where is Travers, I need some Travers-isms
Best to sustain on the memories of the DOMINANCE that was. Travers has been assimilated into the techno-capitalist surveillance state machine and his powers have been co-opted for evil.1659899108033.jpeg