Staff member
Admin
My guess for Hawks
5: Stroud or Richardson
20: Will McDonald or John Michael Schmitz

Long_Rod_Silvers

Elder Millennial
Forum Supporter
In case anyone cares, NFL sunday ticket is available on you tube now (used to have to have direct TV to get it). It's not cheap, but it is fun having the ability to watch any game you want.

RCF

Life of the Party
In case anyone cares, NFL sunday ticket is available on you tube now (used to have to have direct TV to get it). It's not cheap, but it is fun having the ability to watch any game you want.

Why have the pay to have a choice to watch any game when all one needs and wants is the SeaHawks?

Long_Rod_Silvers

Elder Millennial
Forum Supporter
Why have the pay to have a choice to watch any game when all one needs and wants is the SeaHawks?
If you're only watching the hawks, it's not for you.
It's big for people who want to watch out of market teams/games, and/or the fantasy football crowd.

Robert Engleheart

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
If you're only watching the hawks, it's not for you.
It's big for people who want to watch out of market teams/games, and/or the fantasy football crowd.
Or for me, where I only get Seattle when they play the Raiders or 49’ers or Chargers. Had Sunday Ticket last year free, now if I have to buy it not sure; haven’t checke the price for it on Youtube.

Long_Rod_Silvers

Elder Millennial
Forum Supporter
Or for me, where I only get Seattle when they play the Raiders or 49’ers or Chargers. Had Sunday Ticket last year free, now if I have to buy it not sure; haven’t checke the price for it on Youtube.
You can also stream on sportsurge for free, but it's sometimes a shitty link and you have to deal with pop ups and only being able to watch on your computer (unless you hook up your TV to your computer).

Brute

Legend
Forum Supporter
The Texans pick at #2 is very interesting…pretty sure they are not picking a qb…and the Cardinals aren’t picking a qb…wondering who is trading up to these picks to get their guy…

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter
The Texans pick at #2 is very interesting…pretty sure they are not picking a qb…and the Cardinals aren’t picking a qb…wondering who is trading up to these picks to get their guy…

Indy shouldn't do anything. They'll get a QB at #4 regardless, though maybe not their first choice.
The Titans may do something. Other candidates would be the Raiders and Falcons. Should be a interesting first round to watch.
SF

Brute

Legend
Forum Supporter
One thing is for sure…the Ravens are not trading up to get a qb…they paid Lamar

Brute

Legend
Forum Supporter
Indy shouldn't do anything. They'll get a QB at #4 regardless, though maybe not their first choice.
The Titans may do something. Other candidates would be the Raiders and Falcons. Should be a interesting first round to watch.
SF
If the Raiders trade up, it better be an edge rusher or cornerback…

Mossback

Fear My Powerful Emojis 😆
Forum Supporter
SF
They have Minshew, so they are set.
;)
Titans sound like the they want the pick.

Brute

Legend
Forum Supporter
My guess for Hawks
5: Stroud or Richardson
20: Will McDonald or John Michael Schmitz
I think J Carter…Colts take Stroud at 4…Richardson is not worth a 5.

But Pete may trade down again (ughh)…