Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter

Mossback

Fear My Powerful Emojis 😆
Forum Supporter
The Seattle Mariners are the only current MLB franchise that has never appeared in a World Series; the San Diego Padres, Colorado Rockies, Texas Rangers, Tampa Bay Rays, and Milwaukee Brewers have all played in the Series but have never won it.

;)

wanderingrichard

Life of the Party
The Seattle Mariners are the only current MLB franchise that has never appeared in a World Series; the San Diego Padres, Colorado Rockies, Texas Rangers, Tampa Bay Rays, and Milwaukee Brewers have all played in the Series but have never won it.

;)
Yup, even the Indians and the Cubs have gotten there .

Porter2

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
I fear the Lou Piniella days were our best shot at getting there. Lou with a cigar and a can of beer at post game interviews. The base launches and the kicking of his hat.
Sweet Mad-Ass Lou. Loved it.

kerrys

Ignored Member
I fear the Lou Piniella days were our best shot at getting there. Lou with a cigar and a can of beer at post game interviews. The base launches and the kicking of his hat.
Sweet Mad-Ass Lou. Loved it.
Can you see Servais going off like Piniella?

Neither can I.

_WW_

Geriatric Skagit Swinger
Forum Supporter

;)
Pffft! that shit's over rated

Mossback

Forum Supporter
You're right
Who plays basball in October anyway.

Thats fooball season...

Mossback

Forum Supporter
They suck...as a franchise...just poorly run for decades.
They have sucked since Pinella left.
Thats just the facts...doesnt look like thats changed this year, but hey....

Its early....

Lol🤣🤣🤣

Porter2

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Mariner Fan: There gonna win half and there gonna lose half of their games. It will matter what they do with the other half…..

yup.

Peyton00

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Forever, baseball was King.

Michael Jordan came along, the NBA took over, and baseball became the Queen.
Now with many other sports and youth programs, baseball has become the court jester.

kerrys

Ignored Member
Forever, baseball was King.

Michael Jordan came along, the NBA took over, and baseball became the Queen.
Now with many other sports and youth programs, baseball has become the court jester.
I watched far more basketball back when Wilt Chamberlain and Bill Russell we’re pushing and shoving each other in the key than anytime after. Basketball was ruined by over zealous rules and the three point line. It became a game of foul shots and long range shooters. Then Howard Schultz came along and lied to Seattle fans that he didn’t know Clay Bennett was going to move the Sonics to Oklahoma. Last nail in basketball’s coffin.