What are you playing?

I have been practicing my landings in the F15-E and I have gotten really smooth on the touch down. I went to you tube to look at the real thing and was shocked at how harsh some of the landings are. Pfft yay me!
 
"anything that calms one down, you should do that thing."

I'm naturally calm and chill. Any calmer and I might be comatose.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Zak
One of the least relaxing, most frustrating, rage-inducing activities I have ever tried to force into my life is tying flies. Shows how very differently we're all wired 😂
That's because you may tie flies as a realist. I tie mine as an impressionist, or even a folk artist, which means I need practically no talent at all. Fish attack my flies out of sympathy, or insult and disgust.... I'm not sure which, but I'll take it.
 
Cribbage is a great game. It seems to be a fifty fifty split between most of my friends that have been playing it for the last forty years. You get the occasional drunk games during camping that happen, people miscount points or make mistakes, but for the most part, it's a split.
 
That's because you may tie flies as a realist. I tie mine as an impressionist, or even a folk artist, which means I need practically no talent at all. Fish attack my flies out of sympathy, or insult and disgust.... I'm not sure which, but I'll take it.
Has nothing to do with talent. The very act of tedious arts and crafts sends me into a rage. I've literally thrown vices and broken things in my house as a result. Few things in my life have ever sent me over the edge like it has.
 
Back
Top