DanielOcean
Fart! : )
I have been practicing my landings in the F15-E and I have gotten really smooth on the touch down. I went to you tube to look at the real thing and was shocked at how harsh some of the landings are. Pfft yay me!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
That's because you may tie flies as a realist. I tie mine as an impressionist, or even a folk artist, which means I need practically no talent at all. Fish attack my flies out of sympathy, or insult and disgust.... I'm not sure which, but I'll take it.One of the least relaxing, most frustrating, rage-inducing activities I have ever tried to force into my life is tying flies. Shows how very differently we're all wired![]()
Has nothing to do with talent. The very act of tedious arts and crafts sends me into a rage. I've literally thrown vices and broken things in my house as a result. Few things in my life have ever sent me over the edge like it has.That's because you may tie flies as a realist. I tie mine as an impressionist, or even a folk artist, which means I need practically no talent at all. Fish attack my flies out of sympathy, or insult and disgust.... I'm not sure which, but I'll take it.