Steilacoom South Sound get-together Nov. 15, with a few photos. Thanks Y’all!

Xoxo

Xoxo

Sorry to hijack your organizing thread, JoJo!
Ha! It’s OK, folks just need to add North or South!
I figure ’seat’ refers to a boat. But to be sure there are ‘seats’ at the pub too

Xoxo

Please put Kerri and Steve on the list.....sounds fun!
Great! I already had put you and your wife on the list but I’ve added your names to it now!
Here is the list so far. Am i missing anyone?

1. @Salmo_g
2. @Bruce Baker
3. Jojo
4. @Shad
5. @ThatGuyRyRy
6. @FishyJere
7. @Gary Knowels
8. @DanielOcean
9. @JodyRay
10. @Bambooflyguy (Steve)
11. Bambooflyguy‘s wife Kerri

12. @roger stephens
13. @NRC
14. @BriGuy (arriving around 5 pm)
15. @Scott Salzer
16. @Porter2

Last edited:

Xoxo

We are up to 15 so i will adjust the reservation soon, not that i think they care, but maybe they do. I’ll bump this again when the date is closer to see if anyone drops off or decides to come. I think this is pretty cool that we have this much interest!
Scott, what year was your grandfather mayor? That’s pretty cool.

Last edited:

Porter2

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Still 11/15 in… I’ll put
the event in my calendar but I can’t give a solid yes. My work schedule/ship schedule has been crazy lately. Plus I’m a north ender and if I can’t get off early it is a no go.

Bruce Baker

Steelhead
Still 11/15 in… I’ll put
the event in my calendar but I can’t give a solid yes. My work schedule/ship schedule has been crazy lately. Plus I’m a north ender and if I can’t get off early it is a no go.
Totally understandable if you cannot make it. Appreciate that you are considering making it!

Xoxo

Great! I already had put you and your wife on the list but I’ve added your names to it now!
Here is the list so far. Am i missing anyone?

1. @Salmo_g / Steve
2. @Bruce Baker
3. Jojo / jo
4. @Shad / goes by Shad
5. @ThatGuyRyRy / Ryan
6. @FishyJere
7. @Gary Knowels
8. @DanielOcean / Daniel
9. @JodyRay
10. @Bambooflyguy / Steve
11. Bambooflyguy‘s wife / Kerri
12. [USER=586]@roger stephens
/ Roger
13. @NRC
14. @BriGuy (arriving around 5 pm) / Brian
15. @Scott Salzer
16. @Porter2
Updated list.

Last edited:

Xoxo

Hey y’all i was i just thinking about this. I know it seems dorky, but i was thinking we might need name tags at this gathering. Only some of y’all have a name that are names we can actually use…. like @Bruce Baker and @Gary Knowels @Scott Salzer and @DanielOcean @roger stephens (BLESS Y’ALL!) , but i would like to call @ThatGuyRyRy and @NRC etc. By their real name.

What do y’all think? If y’all PM me with your name ( or just reply on this thread) with your real name i will make them . I’ll include the PNW name on the name tag along with your real first name.

Last edited:

Bruce Baker

Steelhead
Hey y’all i was i just thinking about this. I know it seems dorky, but i was thinking we might need name tags at this gathering. Only some of y’all have a name that are names we can actually use…. like @Bruce Baker and @Gary Knowels @Scott Salzer and @DanielOcean @roger stephens (BLESS Y’ALL!) , but i would like to call @ThatGuyRyRy and @NRC etc. By their real name.

What do y’all think? If y’all PM me with your name here and your real name i will make them . Let me know.
Sounds like a great idea Jo :)