Steilacoom South Sound get-together Nov. 15, with a few photos. Thanks Y’all!

DanielOcean

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
Yes it is on @Shad! I told Bruce and Salmo that if it is just us we could always play dominoes and maybe we plan the next one using a poll.

It’s okay if folks show up later than 4!
I have heard Bingo is a killer time. Only 30 minutes from me.

Xoxo

I penciled you in. Quite reachable from Enumclaw.
Yay! I’ll be sending a reminder by bumping this thread a couple of days before!

Xoxo

Last edited:

Old Man

Just a useless Old Man.
Forum Legend
I just checked how far it is from Butte to Olympia. Damn near 800 miles. Just think of me being there and have a swallow on me. Plus being in November I'll probably be snowed in.

Brute

Legend
Forum Supporter
Great idea…unfortunately (or fortunately, depends on how you look at it) I’ll be in Tetairoa fly fishing for bones…

I’d like to make the next one…

Xoxo

I just checked how far it is from Butte to Olympia. Damn near 800 miles. Just think of me being there and have a swallow on me. Plus being in November I'll probably be snowed in.
Oh I so wish you lived closer. I am cracking up that you looked to see how far it is from Butte.

I think we should call you while we are there! @Gyrfalcon22 had the idea that said we FaceTime you !

Last edited:

Xoxo

We are at 9 possible RSVPs!

Old Man

Just a useless Old Man.
Forum Legend
Oh I so wish you lived closer. I am cracking up that you looked to see how far it is from Butte.

I think we should call you while we are there! @Gyrfalcon22 had the idea that said we FaceTime you !
I use a laptop computer, It has Skype on it. But as you all know that I'm computer dumb. I can turn it on and off, and delete shit. I can down load some things, but I mostly just fuck things up and then just fumble through to get it right again. My wife uses hers on her computer and my one step daughter uses her smart phone so they can talk to each other. She showed me once how to but I forgot. Not senile. Just forgot. If I don't use things I forget how sooner or later.

Zak

Legend
Forum Supporter
This is so great! If it wasn't such a long drive from Lynnwood, I'd be there!

Old Man

Just a useless Old Man.
Forum Legend
When on the other site I used to do that with a day fishing trip. But just local to fish and meet and greet. Everybody just brown bagged it for lunch. It fun when everybody got along.

Zak, I thought you live in Mill Creek or Martha lake.

Old Man

Just a useless Old Man.
Forum Legend

I was just checking on the price of gas in Washington and Montana and stumbled on that site quoting milage There was quite a list telling how far things were from Butte. I did the Forks trip twice from Montana. I used to love to drive far. Been as far east as Cleveland and New London in Ohio. Chicago three times. Everett twice. Now a 100 mile drive tires me out.

Zak

Legend
Forum Supporter
When on the other site I used to do that with a day fishing trip. But just local to fish and meet and greet. Everybody just brown bagged it for lunch. It fun when everybody got along.

Zak, I thought you live in Mill Creek or Martha lake.
Mill Creek/ Martha Lake South is part of Lynnwood (at least according to the Post Office). I'd prefer a gathering outside, somewhere we could fish, with BYO food and drinks to share. Maybe Lake Ballinger this coming spring?

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter
Mill Creek/ Martha Lake South is part of Lynnwood (at least according to the Post Office). I'd prefer a gathering outside, somewhere we could fish, with BYO food and drinks to share. Maybe Lake Ballinger this coming spring?

Can you drink alcohol at Ballinger park?
SF