Steilacoom South Sound get-together Nov. 15, with a few photos. Thanks Y’all!

Xoxo

Salmo_g, Bruce Baker and jojo have planned a casual no-host get-together at Steilacoom Pub for anyone who is in the area who would like to meet up with us for a beer (or whatever) and appetizers.

When: Tuesday, November 15th

Time: 4 pm

Where:
Steilacoom Pub
1202 Rainier St,
Steilacoom WA 98388

RSVP: ….(This is important.) Let us know if you can attend by responding. Reservations have been made for their banquet room. So far i made them for ten people because it’s hard to know who lives close and who can make a weekday. I need to call the pub to give them a firm confirmation on the count a couple of days before the 15th.

So keep in mind if you do RSVP now but your plans change, please post here again so that we can give them an accurate count.

Xoxo

If you want info about Steilacoom Pub, they don’t have a website but they do have a Facebook page that you can navigate through even if you don’t have Facebook . You can also Yelp them.

Xoxo

Really cool! Wish I could attend! Have a beer for me!
I wish you could too Billy! Bruce and Steve and I met before when i was giving away all my fly tying stuff to Josh who was teaching kids to tie flies. He owns the Spawnfly fly tying. (I think that’s the name). We had planned to do it again but then Covid hit.

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter
Was just there recently for a cold one.
Have fun. Wish it was closer but a killer drive at that time of day coming south.
I’ll eventually meet Bruce and Steve in person some day. ;)
I met Jojo a few years ago.
SF

Last edited:

Mossback

Fear My Powerful Emojis 😆
Forum Supporter
That weekday rush hour drive south is killer for sure...
Tell Salmo I said hi.

;)

Xoxo

Bruce, Steve and I came up together with this date. Would a weekend work better or are y’all out fishing? I don’t know why @Salmo_g hasn’t checked in lately but I’m sure he will.

Phil K

AKA Philonius
Forum Supporter
Tempting, but yuck; that drive. Weekend would be more likely to work for me.

Cabezon

Sculpin Enterprises
Forum Supporter
I would love to attend but I’m not done with my last lab until 6PM. A weekend would work better.
Steve

Josh

Dead in the water
Staff member
Admin
We can move this to the events forum if you'd like? Or make another post in there that points to this one.

RCF

Life of the Party
It is great that an event is being scheduled. Kudos to y'all! Hope everyone that attends has a great time...

Reactions: Zak

Xoxo

We can move this to the events forum if you'd like? Or make another post in there that points to this one.
Thanks Josh. Whatever you think gets the word out.

Xoxo

If it is this date I would be interested in joining on my way back home from Olympia
That would be great If you can make it. Last time we got together we were there for at least 2 hours I think. so I imagine 4-7 pm is the time frame.

Brian Miller

Be vewy vewy quiet, I'm hunting Cutthwoat Twout
Forum Supporter
Shucks, I can't make it that day. I'd sure like to meet y'all! Have fun and I'll be thinking of you.

Evan B

Bobber Downey Jr.
Staff member
Admin
As much as I'd love to make it to something like this some day, it will never happen on a week day. You all have fun though

Xoxo

Yes it is on @Shad! I told Bruce and Salmo that if it is just us we could always play dominoes and maybe we plan the next one using a poll.

It’s okay if folks show up later than 4!