SFR Squirrels (Thread of month contender)

Sorta fishing-related

DanielOcean

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
I think I may be fighting a losing battle here!

Driftless Dan

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
I have a Benjamin .22 pellet gun. I only use it on squirrels that have learned to climb the feeder, and none have for a couple of years. So there has been a truce. My garden is well barricaded by chicken wire etc. Even my pots have a cylinder wrapped around them. I guess the could climb in from the top, but "mine" have never done so. This year, the first of my retirement, I've maxed out the meager garden space in my yard and so have created extra protection from squirrels, ground squirrels, deer, etc.

DanielOcean

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
God gave me a fathers day gift today. Took gift humanely to an undisclosed location sending him to a new sanctuary smelling like peanut butter.

wanderingrichard

Life of the Party
Wow. Does "code" allow that ? Lots of places outlawed spikes, inset broken glass (popular in brazil) etc as inhumane to humans

DanielOcean

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
I hate to say this, but reading all these reply's on Squirrels. Got me laughing out loud. This is the funniest thread I have ever read. Good work Gentlemen.(y)(y)
@Evan B There should be a trophy for this sort of accomplishment? Getting old man jim's approval? Seriously this is way bigger than a steelhead.