Post your FREE STUFF (the "pay it forward" thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Northern

Seeking SMB
Forum Supporter
If anyone wants a few big fish flies to get yourself into the game, here ya go. 4 of these are have put fish into my net over the last several years, the rest swim as intended.

J0K1QBF.jpg
Oooooh - I would love one or two of these to throw at big Ontario northerns this summer! (Not to mention using them as models for more)
One of the multi-hackle ones, pretty please? :love:

clarkman

average member
Forum Supporter
Oooooh - I would love one or two of these to throw at big Ontario northerns this summer! (Not to mention using them as models for more)
One of the multi-hackle ones, pretty please? :love:
sure thing, PM me your address, I'll send a few your way. Do you want 8wt flies or 10wt flies (or god forbid, 12wt flies)?

Last edited:

clarkman

average member
Forum Supporter
Ok, I've divided up a few flies for those who've already claimed some. Here's basically what's left. PM me with your address & whether you want ones you can cast on your 8wt or 10+

Cheers to a SUPER SUNDAY!

IKVnTo4.jpg

Hello Friends, things are getting a little out of hand in the warehouse so if anyone is wanting a rod tube or tubes please shoot me a note with your name, address and email and I will send you an invoice for $10 to cover shipping charges. If you want more than one totally ok just a heads up the shipping will go up a little. There's a mix of round nylon, round hard plastic, and square nylon.

EDIT: PLEASE EMAIL info@rajeffsports.com to get these now. Thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_2134_LI.jpg
    IMG_2134_LI.jpg
    388.1 KB · Views: 122
Last edited by a moderator:

Buzzy

I prefer to call them strike indicators.
Forum Supporter
Hello Friends, things are getting a little out of hand in the warehouse so if anyone is wanting a rod tube or tubes please shoot me a note with your name, address and email and I will send you an invoice for $10 to cover shipping charges. There's a mix of round nylon, round hard plastic, and square nylon.
Are all the tubes for 4 pc 9 footers?

clarkman

average member
Forum Supporter
The first half of respondents flies are headed out tomorrow. I'll package up the second half later this week. I'll message you individually when your packages are being sent out.

apologies for the occasional stray black lab hair stuck in the tape...1644963013857.png

R

RyRy82

Free jw outfitters stripping basket. I’ve never used it. The rigid band that holds the basket open is in two pieces. Probably from getting moved around for so many years. I think it’s an easy fix for the price 😉. Dusty but looks new. Located in central Oregon where stripping baskets are lonely. Will ship. 6B69F071-61D4-4AC9-8A20-DED3D1F56EA2.jpeg3713DB4E-01B9-4C38-ACCE-FB55688DCB41.jpeg23A5A907-3E5F-46B7-BED8-707EB5ADA1E0.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

clarkman

average member
Forum Supporter
Ok, last lot....those went fast.

These are all 10wt flies. left to right: 1. articulated, excellent movement. 2. game changer. you'll need to swim it for at least 5-10 minutes to get the bucktail around the head to lay down (put away wet). rear hook is on a split ring. looks awesome in the water. 3 & 4. my standard type of flies but with this ep brush style head (I forget what it's called)....4 has a pretty insane walk-the dog action.

These are all going together. Cheers!

Oh, it should be noted that the ones on the ends both have been slimed...

pHiqzqD.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.