NFR 2021-2022 Ski Thread - Let it Snow

swimmy

An honest tune with a lingering lead
Yeah have a pretty good storm rolling in tomorrow. 12-18”. I’m heading to Ranchos Palos Verde for the weekend with my wife so going to miss it. Little bummed.

Will post a recap of the season in the next day or so.

Let it snow.

Josh

Dead in the water
Staff member
Admin
Will post a recap of the season in the next day or so.
I think my season may be done. Can't get either kid to go up with me this weekend and we've got a pile of family stuff to do.

So goes life. Winter will come around again. Time to start thinking about fishing.

adamcu280

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
It's multi-sport transition time, with snowboarding in the morning and fishing in the afternoon. Looks like tomorrow might be my last day on snow before I fully switch gears to summer mode.

Walove

Just Hatched
Forum Supporter
The snow is not done yet, got out with the 1 year old pup and found 6” around 5000’ at a closed ski area. Perfect mellow day with no one around to work on training and get a couple turns in. CC7D94EA-A423-4391-A215-4C255AAA8A35.jpeg

swimmy

An honest tune with a lingering lead
Big storm rolling through with another foot expected today/tonight. Wish we could've gotten this in January but better late than never.

This storm might bring all basins up to 100% but things are looking pretty good.

mt_swepctnormal_update.png

Coach Potter

Life of the Party
I have a son playing football at Carroll in Helena. We went over for the spring game a few weeks ago...that area looked pretty light on the snow pack. Hope they get caught up!

Old Man

Just a useless Old Man.
Forum Legend
Yeah, but it's probably powder snow. That 6" of snow packs down to about 1/2 an inch or less of water. We got snowed on last night again. By 9AM it was all gone again. It evaporates before it melts.

Old406Kid

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Construction prep starts at Big Sky/Lone Mountain Tram.

My nephew is one of the supervisors on this project and is none too excited due to the amount of danger involved.
Fingers crossed for the safety of the workers.