NFL 2022 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mossback

Fear My Powerful Emojis 😆
Forum Supporter
Bummer about Leach, always liked him.
Seahawks can't get off the field on 3rd down defensively, or stay on the field offensively on 3rd down.
Can't stop the run on defense, or run the ball when they are on offense.
Bad combination right there...
They needed that game yesterday and did not get it done.
Still, they are exceeding expectations this year, with another good draft they could be right back in the mix.

GOTY

Steelhead
Anybody hear from GOTY or Mossback lately?

They were balls deep on the Hawks after their first few wins and now....they have gone off screen taking the fluffer roles?

Hope they are okay?
What? I made one post joking about Russ' contract and another post giving Geno props for his epic post game quote.

Think you're confusing me for someone else.

I think the hawks have greatly overachieved this year. We aren't as good as our record.

_WW_

Geriatric Skagit Swinger
Forum Supporter
🫤…. And why is it his fault exactly? Lost me there a bit.
I'm sorry...I thought you had heard. Wilson's bad mojo is best described as him being responsible for every wrong thing that won't fit into a 4" circle.

Peyton00

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
What? I made one post joking about Russ' contract and another post giving Geno props for his epic post game quote.

Think you're confusing me for someone else.

I think the hawks have greatly overachieved this year. We aren't as good as our record.

....i probably picked on the wrong guy.

Please forgive me kind sir.

charles sullivan

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter

Nelson deserves massive praise here...

Indeed he does.

Now if he could hold on to the ball as well, it would be great.

The Pats offense is offensive. Jones is really trying but this is a terrible attempt at an offense. The line should be a strength but it is a weakness. So much of the offense is based on running wide zone run plays. The problem is that he Pats have 2- 370 lb ofensive linemen who simply can't run those plays well. Patricia can't coach them either. He is the O-line coach. From there, none of their other plays complement each other. It's easy to tell run vs. pass pre-snap. In fact, you can generally know which direction any run play will go.
The Pats are 6-5 and have an excellent defense. This offense may not be fixable though.

Yard Sale

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Big game tonight! Sounds like Purdy will start but Deebo is out. Purdy has been a great story so far, hope he can keep it rolling. On paper it looks like the Niners should be able to get their run game going but things always seem to get wacky in Seattle so you never know.

Go Niners!

Porter2

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Big game tonight! Sounds like Purdy will start but Deebo is out. Purdy has been a great story so far, hope he can keep it rolling. On paper it looks like the Niners should be able to get their run game going but things always seem to get wacky in Seattle so you never know.

Go Niners!
Awesome weather day too…. Perfecto!!

Dr. Magill

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Tonight’s game success is on Geno if the run D can keep it real for most of the game.
Might go south right away
If not- we have a shot if Geno can get it done
I’m worried about McCaffery
Dude is a game changer
Go Hawks

Status
Not open for further replies.