Little Update

Jim F.

Still a Genuine Montana Fossil
Awesome accomplishment! I'm Happy for you and proud of you.

Zak

Legend
Chin
Happy update....

After what turned into quite the saga, and easily the longest year plus of my life, I am finally officially back in the saddle.

I can't possibly explain just how good I feel both physically and now mentally as well.

Many thanks to everyone here who provided me so much support, encouragement, and understanding through this process.

Looking forward to seeing some of you in Westport this summer

View attachment 112105
Congratulations!

Dustin Chromers

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Happy update....

After what turned into quite the saga, and easily the longest year plus of my life, I am finally officially back in the saddle.

I can't possibly explain just how good I feel both physically and now mentally as well.

Many thanks to everyone here who provided me so much support, encouragement, and understanding through this process.

Looking forward to seeing some of you in Westport this summer

View attachment 112105

Right on Nick. Anytime life demands I crawl through a river of shit I always seem to emerge cleaner on the other side than I was going in. Adversity brings out the better in resilient people. I'm stoked for you. You're healthier for all the trouble on the other side of it.

PhilR

IDK Man
Forum Supporter
Fantastic. That’s great news. Looking forward to getting back on the water with you

Matt B

RAMONES
Forum Supporter
Congrats Nick! I’ll be sure to bring a big jar of your favorite pickled eggs to mark the occasion when I see you this summer.