Let's see your flotilla😀

R

RyRy82

freakin' love my old school Outcast Commander....
mqR8rWI.jpg

KQeD0nH.jpg

PhyTyCn.jpg

plus my old school Fish Cat....surprised this thing still floats...
enl9Wsu.jpg
that smallie is a TOAD!!!

Buzzy

I prefer to call them strike indicators.
Forum Supporter
After various float tubes/pontoon boats, a Lund 1040 now comfortably handles all my lake fishing.

View attachment 3410
Too clean. Too well organized! ;-) I don't see a trailer so you're able to hoist this out of and back into your truck? Do you use a motor of any type? I've been toying with getting a boat like this; I don't mind the upkeep on my pram but there are times when just a tad more length would be nice.

Herkileez

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Too clean. Too well organized! ;-) I don't see a trailer so you're able to hoist this out of and back into your truck? Do you use a motor of any type? I've been toying with getting a boat like this; I don't mind the upkeep on my pram but there are times when just a tad more length would be nice.
The boat is 10', weighs 87lb bare...probably 115lb with all my junk in it (except for battery, anchors and motor, which I put in once loaded in truck) I built two reinforced 2x4 ramps, onto which I glued vinyl baseboard (slippery). These allow me to walk the boat (with all my gear) up into my truck box. It fits perfectly under my tonneau cap. I made a boat cover from a tarp, for use if going on dusty roads.
I use a 44 lb thrust Minn Kota EnduraMax trolling motor (12 V), which I love, since it allows me to dial the speed to exactly what I like....also, plenty of power for the small lakes I fish. The width is 44", which is very stable to stand and cast from. I have two quick-release swivel seats, so my wife can join me.

jon ramp 2.jpgjon ramp 1.jpg

Hobbyranch

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
It’s not much but it’s my cascade lakes boat. The drift boat wasn’t great for a busy five year old. The spot lock trolling motor and networked graph is a game changer on Crane. View attachment 3411View attachment 3413
The boat is 10', weighs 87lb bare...probably 115lb with all my junk in it (except for battery, anchors and motor, which I put in once loaded in truck) I built two reinforced 2x4 ramps, onto which I glued vinyl baseboard (slippery). These allow me to walk the boat (with all my gear) up into my truck box. It fits perfectly under my tonneau cap. I made a boat cover from a tarp, for use if going on dusty roads.
I use a 44 lb thrust Minn Kota EnduraMax trolling motor (12 V), which I love, since it allows me to dial the speed to exactly what I like....also, plenty of power for the small lakes I fish. The width is 44", which is very stable to stand and cast from. I have two quick-release swivel seats, so my wife can join me.

View attachment 3482View attachment 3483
Sweet setup!

Jim F.

Still a Genuine Montana Fossil

Herkileez

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Did you have the paint stripped? I like the unpainted aluminum, but I only see green offered on the web site.
They offered them in painted or bare, here in Vancouver Island, a couple of yrs ago when I bought it...all same price.

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter
After various float tubes/pontoon boats, a Lund 1040 now comfortably handles all my lake fishing.Thanks

Sweet boat. I’d love to find something just like that but with a single bench seat in an aluminum 10 footer.
SF

Last edited: