Let's see your flotilla😀

swimmy

An honest tune with a lingering lead
Paired it down to two but they pretty much cover everything I need.

DSC_7359.jpg

DSC_7052.jpg

Nick Clayton

Fishing Is Neat
Forum Supporter
I just love the look of a Clack.

I should probably know this but what are the black bars on the back for?

Those are power poles. Basically shallow water anchors. They ride vertically on the back of the boat, then if I am in less than say 7' of water and wish to stop and fish a section without moving I push a button and they deploy until they dig in to the bottom and hold me in place while we fish a section of beach. Super handy when fishing sea run cutthroat in the currents of Puget Sound.

I'd recommend a set for your raft. Could be a game changer and continue your trend setting ways ;)

Greg Armstrong

Go Green - Fish Bamboo
Forum Supporter
My first pontoon (which I’ve kept). I chose it because it was light, because I don’t lift heavy stuff anymore. Therefore the light dog that my wife got for herself 😉

1643985980509.jpeg

Then a lighter weight model was developed so I had to get it.

1643986257521.jpeg

I just sold this one because I no longer lived close to the Sound and wasn’t using it enough. I was also spending too much $ storing it.

1643986723713.jpeg

I built this lightweight skiff years ago. It was a fun project but it stays mostly in storage because my daughter wants it after I’m gone.

1643987615276.jpeg

I’ve had this packable lightweight Outcast Trinity for years and use it for the high lakes, sometimes in a snowstorm…

1643988072642.jpeg

adamcu280

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
My current stuff. I am looking to add a pontoon, pram or float tube as well for small lakes and ponds.

View attachment 2767

View attachment 2764
Seafoam gelcoat Whaler?!

Oh, and this bad boy has done some damage on local lakes in the summer time (and one yak float) 🤪
View attachment 2757

Last edited: