Let's see your flotillašŸ˜€

SurfnFish

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Yep, love it. I mostly use it on stillwaters, because if you hit anything on a stream they will hear you a mile away. But it is super comfortable, easy to row in still or moving. This is a 13' RMT, and if I did it again I would probably get the 14', but really love it.
friend has a 14' RMT dedicated for swinging flies to salmon in coastal rivers below whitewater, runs a 10hp on them..great little skiffs...I heard the 13' actually rows better.

Mike Ediger

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
friend has a 14' RMT dedicated for swinging flies to salmon in coastal rivers below whitewater, runs a 10hp on them..great little skiffs...I heard the 13' actually rows better.
I have fished out of the 14', and it just seems remarkably more roomy! But yes this is super easy to row. I took my 10 year old daughter out once on a lake, and she asked if she could try rowing. Now there was no wind, but she had so much fun she rowed me up and down a bank for several hours. So I stood up front and fished the entire time. It was a pretty fun day!

Dekartes

Kill Pebble Permanently
Guess it's time for me to grow up after looking at all these boats. My flotilla right now is all packrafts. I have a gear problem. This is after selling a few, but as you all know - different gear for different situations.

PR-49
Alpacka Fjord Explorer
Alpacka Explorer 42
Alpacka Curiyak
Anfibio Nano

SurfnFish

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
I have fished out of the 14', and it just seems remarkably more roomy! But yes this is super easy to row. I took my 10 year old daughter out once on a lake, and she asked if she could try rowing. Now there was no wind, but she had so much fun she rowed me up and down a bank for several hours. So I stood up front and fished the entire time. It was a pretty fun day!
always tip your guide at the end of theday..hopefully she got an ince cream cone :)

Dekartes

Kill Pebble Permanently
Your experience letting your 10 year old row is so much different than mine. Lol. Granted, mine was in a 2 person packraft with a canoe paddle. Not the easiest thing to move around. Still super fun. And I got to paddle while she fished - which is almost as good!

ffb

Chum Bucket
Forum Supporter
What make / model on your power boat. Looks great for running around with fly rods!
Its a 1993 Tiderunner Point Special. I found out about them the same day this one was listed, haha! I do keep a Craigslist search alert going and I've seen one other Point Special listed in the last 2 years. The runabouts and cuddy cabins are more common.