NFR College Football 2022

Non-fishing related

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter
Come 2025, you won’t have to worry about who is missing USC on their schedule.
The grand plan before the two schools fleeing to the Big 10 was to eliminate the north and south divisions with hopes for a better conference championship game and odds at getting a CFP berth.
I’m not sure if they still plan to do that at this time.
SF

Tom Butler

Grandpa, Small Stream Fanatic
Forum Supporter

That little guy didn't move to well between holes. If the dawgs don't run better than last saturday it could be a long evening. I dislike the night games.

Stonedfish

Forum Supporter

Old Man

Just a useless Old Man.
Forum Legend
I don't understand why they have to screw with the way the conferences are set up. Why do two west coast teams want to join the Big10. Just think of how far they would have to travel from the west coast to Maryland, or to Rutgers. I believe that Rutgers is in New Jersey. They must be tired of getting beat by the two Washington Schools.

Dr. Magill

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
I don't understand why they have to screw with the way the conferences are set up. Why do two west coast teams want to join the Big10. Just think of how far they would have to travel from the west coast to Maryland, or to Rutgers. I believe that Rutgers is in New Jersey. They must be tired of getting beat by the two Washington Schools.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Mossback

Fear My Powerful Emojis 😆
Forum Supporter
Coogs go on top...

;)

Two nice stops by the Coog defense to keep the Zeros out of the end zone... 6 instead of 14.

Pick 6...another red zone stop.
:)

Last edited:

Brian Miller

Be vewy vewy quiet, I'm hunting Cutthwoat Twout
Forum Supporter
😮

Stonedfish

Forum Supporter
Some odd clock management by the Cougs on that one series.
They burned no clock, ran out of bounds and never forced Oregon to burn a timeout.
SF

RCF

Life of the Party
Oregon's 21 points in last 3 minutes. WOW!!!

WSU is looking very good. Need better clock management for sure.

Hope UW wins tonight.

Thinking ahead Apple Bowl should be a great game.