NFR College Football 2022

Non-fishing related

Bruce Baker

Steelhead
I don't understand why they have to screw with the way the conferences are set up. Why do two west coast teams want to join the Big10. Just think of how far they would have to travel from the west coast to Maryland, or to Rutgers. I believe that Rutgers is in New Jersey. They must be tired of getting beat by the two Washington Schools.
Yes, Rutgers is in New Jersey.

Mossback

Fear My Powerful Emojis 😆
Forum Supporter
Some odd clock management by the Cougs on that one series.
They burned no clock, ran out of bounds and never forced Oregon to burn a timeout.
SF
I scared the dogs screaming at the tv that series.
From the first down slow motion handoff with no pre snap motion by the offense it was clear they went into 'prevent offense'... bigly fukn stupid there.

Good game to watch though. Lots of action and exciting finish, just wrong team won.

_WW_

Geriatric Skagit Swinger
Forum Supporter
With two weeks to prepare the Bethune-Cookman Wildcats gave the Grambling State Tigers a beat down from which most prognosticators fear they will never recover. Many people are saying that the Tigers may just close up shop on their football program. It is this reporter's opinion that the correct course of action would be for the Tigers to go into self exile until the entire football program is purged by graduation.

In other news, the Wildcats are shopping for bigger helmets...

Salmo_g

Legend
Forum Supporter
I'm not so much a fan of the Cougs, but I always root against the Ducks. Fvck the Ducks!

Go Huskies! Yeah, I don't dislike the Cardinal that much (oldest daughter attended), but I always root for the Huskies (where I attended).

bobduck

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
I'm not so much a fan of the Cougs, but I always root against the Ducks. Fvck the Ducks!

Go Huskies! Yeah, I don't dislike the Cardinal that much (oldest daughter attended), but I always root for the Huskies (where I attended).
I hope all Coug fans were wearing their Elmer Fudd hats. Udub looks good and I'm glad that game will be in Eugene. Huck the Fuskies !! Since our family is half Ducks and half Cougs I will be cheering the Cougs on for the rest of the year. Especially in the Crapple Cup.