Search results

1. HauntedByWaters

Best Laces For Wading Boot?

I have worn Simms boots for years but they chew up laces quick. It seems like a smoother slicker lace that would slide through the boots would last longer and get me the tight fit I need. Anyone have some favorites?
  2. HauntedByWaters

Beach Fishing Crescent Bay?

The family and I are staying here next weekend near PA. I’ve been there a handful of times and always wondered about the creek mouth area at this beach for SRCs. Any info and advice?
  3. HauntedByWaters

Bluefin Tuna Found On Orcas Island

I’d guess this has already been posted but I don’t see it. Interesting find and read: https://nwsportsmanmag.com/bluefin-tuna-washes-up-on-orcas-islands-east-sound/
  4. HauntedByWaters

The Fisherman and the Businessman

A classic Brazilian story: There was once a businessman who was sitting by the beach in a small Brazilian village. As he sat, he saw a Brazilian fisherman rowing a small boat towards the shore having caught quite few big fish. The businessman was impressed and asked the fisherman, “How long...
  5. HauntedByWaters

Identity Theft Help

It looks like my wife clicked a scam link at the top of a google search (google now has promoted link scams) and gave it all of my personal information that you wouldn’t want out there while filling out fake forms. This website poses as way to apply for a passport renewal via the internet. So...
  6. HauntedByWaters

Don’t Forget To Inspect Your Boat Trailer Bearings Regularly

Buddy just noticed this in his driveway with boat loaded. He thankfully lives near the boat launch so he didn’t take this on I5. Happened while trailer was parked at popular boat launch. We are wondering how the hell that happened? I never checked my trailer carefully after fishing but will...
  7. HauntedByWaters

Confused On Summer Salmon Fishing In Puget Sound

I know the agreed upon fisheries are 3 days in mid July for Chinook. Why do the WDFW regulation books, application, and special regulations all say July 1st? Is this just a total ball drop by WDFW? I know people planning on fishing for Chinook July 1 and I keep telling them it’s closed and yet I...
  8. HauntedByWaters

Your Favorite To-Go Coffee Mug?

I have a fancy Starbucks mug with a snap lid that I have used for 13 years nearly every day but it’s time to retire this leaky old thing as my wife says my coffee tastes funny from the residue. This mug has been great to me and I will consider another Starbucks because I think their products are...
  9. HauntedByWaters

The Steelheading Secret Legit Fly Fishers Don’t Want You To Know

It’s beads. Just thought I would get the first bead thread out of the way on the new forum. ;)
  10. HauntedByWaters

Why I Am Here

I have fished with the dudes that started this forum numerous times. I consider them friends. Thank you for making this happen! Trip report from last weekend attached as picture.