Search results

1. Replicant

First fish of 2024

This reminds me of a friend who used to work fro ExOfficio back in the day. She had line sheets printed out for a clothing show to promote their 'Buzz-Off' feature that was supposed to state, "Repels Mosquitoes, Gnats and Midges". Unfortunately, the copy wasn't fully checked and it came out...
  2. Replicant

NFR Humor

Forgive me if this one has been posted before.
  3. Replicant

Hunting pictures

Same dog, different birds. 4 Valley/Cali quail. Two on a double. Short day. We waited till the temperature got up to the double digits. Beautiful day and good dog work from Vesper. Saw a big covey of Huns too. That’s it for the season. Unless I can figure out the Chukar thing in the next two weeks.
  4. IMG_1328.jpeg

IMG_1328.jpeg

5. IMG_1326.jpeg

IMG_1326.jpeg

6. Replicant

Panfish Rod Suggestion

I LOVE this rod. So much fun.
  7. Replicant

Whetstones, knife sharpening tools.

Nice 40-64 Case. And useful too.
  8. Replicant

Hunting pictures

Good eye!
  9. Replicant

Hunting pictures

She turns one in a couple weeks. I couldn’t be more proud. I’ve done most of my hunting out of state for the last decade or so. This is my first season hunting upland in Washington since I was a kid. It’s hard. Some days I see so few birds. Today was a 24,000 steps day (for the human), with...
  10. IMG_1278.jpeg

IMG_1278.jpeg

11. Replicant

Hunting pictures

I try to avoid the weekends for hunting, but I had a couple hours to spare. This girl pup (Pudelpointer), is an absolute joy to hunt with.
  12. tempImagezBr7Am.jpg

tempImagezBr7Am.jpg

13. Replicant

Hunting pictures

I can’t remember if I posted this one. Last month in Montana. My pup (far right), made her first point and retrieve on wild birds (Sharptails) at 9 months old. I was so excited, I forgot to take pictures.
  14. IMG_0442.jpeg

IMG_0442.jpeg

15. Replicant

Hunting pictures

I love this state (WA), I really do. But, a full day in the middle of the week with over 12 miles under foot, with just one hen quail to show for the effort, can be daunting. If all goes well, I’ll be in South Dakota, this time next week. By the way, I said daunting. That wasn’t a complaint...
  16. 72219267409__23977BA9-DD88-47C8-8CF6-729972087FF4.jpeg

72219267409__23977BA9-DD88-47C8-8CF6-729972087FF4.jpeg

17. Replicant

Hunting pictures

Her first Rooster.
  18. IMG_0649.jpeg

IMG_0649.jpeg

19. Replicant

SFR Sunglasses lens endorsement

I too, have used Revant Optics lenses in a favorite pair of Oakley's that are no longer made. If you look at Oakley's long enough, they will scratch right before your eyes. New, they're fantastic. I've had the Revant's for two years now and they're holding up very well.
  20. Replicant

Show me your bass

I hit the backyard today. Got out later than I wanted. Still caught more fish in one day, than I can ever remember. Most were dinky. All were fighters. But the two 12 inchers made my day. 😎