Steilacoom South Sound get-together Nov. 15, with a few photos. Thanks Y’all!

Xoxo

Bump… this thread does not show up in What’s New for me. So I’m bumping it. Please read post #97 above if you haven’t already. Thanks y’all!

Xoxo

We are at 14 people now! - I confirmed with the pub this morning.
I’ll probably get there a bit early. It’s not a fancy place.

I am uncertain about their service. I believe we order at the counter for food and at the end of the bar that is straight at the back of the room. But maybe for a group our size they will have extra wait staff to take orders. The “banquet” room is immediately on your left as you walk in the door. (It doesn’t have a door.)

1. @Salmo_g
2. @Bruce Baker
3. Jojo
4. @Shad
5. @ThatGuyRyRy (Ryan) (May be a little late)
6. @FishyJere (Jerry)
7. @Gary Knowels
8. @JodyRay ( Rick)
9. @Bambooflyguy (Steve)
10. Bambooflyguy‘s wife Kerri
11. @roger stephens
12. @NRC ( Nathan)
13. @BriGuy (arriving around 5 pm)
14. @Scott Salzer

. [USER=5]@DanielOcean[/USER] Unable to make it
[USER=13]@Porter2[/USER] Unable to make it
USER=146]@wanderingrichard[/USER] (Rich) Unable to make it

Last edited:

Bruce Baker

Steelhead
Bump… this thread does not show up in What’s New for me. So I’m bumping it. Please read post #97 above if you haven’t already. Thanks y’all!
it is pinned to the top of the general discussion threads, but I guess it could not hurt to bump

Tim L

Stillwater Strategist
Forum Supporter

Josh

Dead in the water
Staff member
Admin
@Jojo Maybe some name tags? Even just the cheap-o sticker ones and a sharpie. People could write PNWFF username and their actual first name.

Xoxo

it is pinned to the top of the general discussion threads, but I guess it could not hurt to bump
Bruce, What i noticed is if folks do as requested and click on What’s New they will not see this thread if there is no activity.
@Jojo Maybe some name tags? Even just the cheap-o sticker ones and a sharpie. People could write PNWFF username and their actual first name.
@Josh I picked up name tags and some colored Sharpies yesterday from Office Depot! I’m going to make them ahead of time and will include their forum name and real first name! But I’ll bring extra name tags in case.

I’m calling the pub on Monday to let them know for sure we are coming and what the count is.

But i want to say this again as i did earlier: Having waitressed at a tavern for two years (back in the day) ….. PLEASE (if possible) BRING CASH AND SMALL BILLS TOO (FOR TIPS). It will be much easier on the staff if they don’t have to run 17 credit cards and give change.

Last edited:

Salmo_g

Legend
Forum Supporter
I'm in SE Oly. I was hoping some might be OK with meeting at the corner of Yelm Hwy and Spurgeon Creek road. There's an empty dirt lot there across from the store and nursery.

Bruce Baker

Steelhead
I'm in SE Oly. I was hoping some might be OK with meeting at the corner of Yelm Hwy and Spurgeon Creek road. There's an empty dirt lot there across from the store and nursery.
Steve, could meeting up at the Park N' Ride in Lacey be an option? If not, I could make your location work.

Salmo_g

Legend
Forum Supporter
Yes, the Lacey PnR could work, but it has had smash and grab issues when I was working near St Martins. Could do it though. If I get a car load, we'll decide the location that works best for all.

Salmo_g

Legend
Forum Supporter
Roger and Bruce, PM me your cell phone numbers so we can make final coordination regarding time and location.

Sg

Xoxo

Hey Jojo,

JodyRay is actually the name of my boat, in honor of my parents.

My name is Rick.

I'm looking forward to putting some personalities to screen names.
Thank you Rick! Ahhhh… what a nice honor for your parents!
(I’ll redo your nametag! )

Looking forward to meeting you all tomorrow! 4:00 pm …or whenever you get there!

Last edited:

DanielOcean

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
I will be tied up with work too long today. Everyone enjoy.