Idiots and fireworks.

krusty

We're on the Road to Nowhere...
Forum Supporter
I can't believe the un-American whine fest going on here. Some of you all need to spend the holiday at the celebration at Soap Lake and get some America back in your core...View attachment 21248
If that ridiculous clown suit is patriotic please count me out. 🤣

TicTokCroc

Sunkist and Sudafed
Well we normally shoot some stuff off for the kids in our parking lot but we had a hell of a week so we closed for the day and went home. But don't want to disturb the peace out in the country or the dogs, or the horses next door so I found these... supposed to be no noise! And some sparklers. The prices sure went up this year... your looking at 50$ 🤯

20220704_162927.jpg

Old Man

Just a useless Old Man.
Forum Legend
I have a whole passel of Nephews & Great Nephews who would disagree with you, Jim ;)
I wasn't talking about all Montana, just the area where I live. I live in a mobile, but not in a mobile park. I never see these people go anyplace with fishing gear. Some don't even venture outside where they live. Sorry if you took it wrong.

RCF

Life of the Party
Well we normally shoot some stuff off for the kids in our parking lot but we had a hell of a week so we closed for the day and went home. But don't want to disturb the peace out in the country or the dogs, or the horses next door so I found these... supposed to be no noise! And some sparklers. The prices sure went up this year... your looking at 50$ 🤯

View attachment 21260

It is hard to find 'no noise' fireworks - especially good ones. Surprised you found some.

Fireworks have doubled in price since 2018 (wholesale prices). I have price lists from back then. They went up an average of 35% just this year...

Dustin Chromers

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
I can't believe the un-American whine fest going on here. Some of you all need to spend the holiday at the celebration at Soap Lake and get some America back in your core...View attachment 21248

Shit, you're right. Pass me that Chinese pseudo missile and the BIC.

Mossback

Fear My Powerful Emojis 😆
Forum Supporter
The Italians make fire works too… 😉
Ninety-nine percent of the backyard consumer fireworks come directly from China," said Julie Heckman, executive director of the American Pyrotechnics Association. "And about 70 percent of the professional display fireworks are manufactured in China."

Let Freedumb ring....

Paige

Wishing I was fishing the Sauk
Heres the worlds largest fire work for all the grumpy kermugons, ya old crabapple!
Happy Independence day everyone!