What are you drinking?

Scott Salzer

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Red breast, green dot come to mind . There are some sleepers to be found at Total Wine. They have been helpful in the past.

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter
7B85A7AB-BD93-4638-8134-248FB5E97E7D.jpeg

flybill

Life of the Party
Two of my favorite WA wineries.. although the Sheridan is from some Napa fruit and has some age on it! Delicious! The botltle is gone!
20220227_175340.jpg

Attachments

• 20220227_181031.jpg
    20220227_181031.jpg
    201.1 KB · Views: 0

bobduck

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
Actually gin and tonic is a good drink on a hot summer day. On another note, I was in Orlando on a business trip and had a day off but it was cold and wet and windy so when I got back to my hotel I went straight to the bar and ordered a hot buttered rum. Bartender said "What the hell is that?" So I had a vodka martini.

Breck

The Whisk(e)y Dick
Actually gin and tonic is a good drink on a hot summer day. On another note, I was in Orlando on a business trip and had a day off but it was cold and wet and windy so when I got back to my hotel I went straight to the bar and ordered a hot buttered rum. Bartender said "What the hell is that?" So I had a vodka martini.
I’m a whisk(e)y lover for the most part, but I do appreciate gin. When I’m drinking gin, it’s typically in the form of a Gibson. 3.5oz gin, .5oz dry vermouth, .5oz onion brine. Stirred, not shaken. Garnished with 5-6 cocktail onions. Divine.

Mossback

Fear My Powerful Emojis 😆
Forum Supporter
We like the Cadee Citrus Gin from Whidbey Island.
Gin and tonics with a tiny splash of orange liqueur, and a heavy squeeze of lime...or 3.

bobduck

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
I've probably enjoyed with few exceptions every kind of alcoholic beverage there is but I remembered a great line in a the western series Deadwood when Calamity Jane, a notorious alcoholic was asked if she would like a drink. She said as long as it ain't already been drank once.

clarkman

average member
Forum Supporter
just cracked one of these....probably have a few tomorrow while fishing a large OR desert river for trouts....

1uud1RW.jpg

G_Smolt

Legend
A "value" CdP - Cellier des Princes 2019. A tad young, a bit "squeaky", but it's not a wallet-killer and it's GREAT with venison.
20220304_171417.jpg

Gotta say, it's a pretty dang OK bottle for the $...it ain't a Beaucastel or a Nalys, but it's waaaay better than 3buck chuck.

Mossback

Fear My Powerful Emojis 😆
Forum Supporter
CdP and value make me interested...always like a good QPR wine.
We're having venison tomorrow, not sure what to wash it down with...

Xoxo

I earned this today after working hours on Medicare paperwork and making a bunch of phone calls.
This is Fidelitas 2018 Red Mountain Petit Verdot!
E954F44D-7F2A-42A2-B1A4-D2207B8B005C.jpeg

Xoxo

Also i got my Covid Booster shot yesterday and given how crappy i felt with my second shot i was not expecting to feel so good today!

Xoxo

View attachment 7599
A Hendrick’s martini.
Hey Covid—Fvck you!
Martinis are so beautiful looking to me! I love the glass, i love how the drink looks in the glass. I wish i loved them but i just can‘t. (However I do love a Hendrick’s gin and Fever Tree tonic.)