SFR Testing the waters - 2000 F250 Lariat 4x4 7.3L Powerstroke - low miles

Sorta fishing-related
$29,000
Available
Location
Gresham
Shipping available
No
Evan B Seller Evan B
Member since · 8,386 posts
Marketplace reminder
Use normal marketplace caution. Confirm item details, pickup or shipping terms, and poster identity before making arrangements.
For anyone wondering why the 7.3 has such a following: they’ve got a reputation for being bomb-proof, without the DEF/DPF/EGR stuff on newer diesels. Not the fastest or quietest thing out there, but a solid workhorse. Finding one with 88k that hasn’t been worked to death is the unusual part with this one and why I’m still not convinced selling it is in my best interest.
 
Redoing a master bath with a budget in mind is a classic mistake. My happiest customers were those that had no budget.
I mean, it's less of a "budget in mind" and more "budget constraints." I'm not in the "has no budget concerns" tax bracket.
 
bathrooms...back in Half Moon Bay, over the years had remodeled most of the beach home we had raised our three kids in myself...when the time came to refresh the master bathroom hired a contractor friend. What started out as a refresh turned into a 25K remodel, and that was 22 years ago. When we sold the house to move to Oregon the wife of the couple that bought it said she fell in love with the bathroom.
 
Last edited:
Current plan is to give it some time here while I get it more prepped to be sale ready. If nobody wants to discuss a deal here, I'm going to sell it on Bring a Trailer where it'll likely fetch me the top dollar I can get for it.
 
Man I would love that truck! Problem is I got a 2010 Silverado with 90K miles for less than half that over 4 years ago. Diesel is amazing for towing but the cost difference is way waaaaaaaaay beyond worth it. You need to absolutely need it to and it worthwhile.
 
Man I would love that truck! Problem is I got a 2010 Silverado with 90K miles for less than half that over 4 years ago. Diesel is amazing for towing but the cost difference is way waaaaaaaaay beyond worth it. You need to absolutely need it to and it worthwhile.
Thank you for talking others here into alternatives
 
Bought the early 99 Superduty 7.3 new in 1998 , no doubt the best truck I have had for reliability . Traded in 2014 for a 2014 Ram Cummins also a very nice truck . Only reason was needing more torque for a bigger fifth wheel I had bought . In hindsight sorta wished I would stayed with a smaller fifth wheel ,and the 7.3 . My good friend, and fishing buddy drives a 2002 Superduty 7.3 , he got his because I had one ,he's still driving ,and towing with his ,going strong . Someone is going to get a terrific truck from Evan .
 
Bought the early 99 Superduty 7.3 new in 1998 , no doubt the best truck I have had for reliability . Traded in 2014 for a 2014 Ram Cummins also a very nice truck . Only reason was needing more torque for a bigger fifth wheel I had bought . In hindsight sorta wished I would stayed with a smaller fifth wheel ,and the 7.3 . My good friend, and fishing buddy drives a 2002 Superduty 7.3 , he got his because I had one ,he's still driving ,and towing with his ,going strong . Someone is going to get a terrific truck from Evan .
I fully had plans to hang on to this thing for a very long time. If not for the financial situation between remodel(s) and college tuition, it'd be a permanent fixture in my driveway. I know I'll be like you and wished I had kept it, but being responsible is hard.
 
I fully had plans to hang on to this thing for a very long time. If not for the financial situation between remodel(s) and college tuition, it'd be a permanent fixture in my driveway. I know I'll be like you and wished I had kept it, but being responsible is hard.

Mine was the 4 door crew cab short bed 350, it was a nice looking truck . Yours as well, It will sell . This Cummins I got now will be my last one , at my age my towing days will wear out before that Cummins . :)
 
Back
Top