SFR Testing the waters - 2000 F250 Lariat 4x4 7.3L Powerstroke - low miles

Sorta fishing-related
$29,000
Available
Location
Gresham
Shipping available
No
Evan B Seller Evan B
Member since · 8,365 posts
Marketplace reminder
Use normal marketplace caution. Confirm item details, pickup or shipping terms, and poster identity before making arrangements.
For anyone wondering why the 7.3 has such a following: they’ve got a reputation for being bomb-proof, without the DEF/DPF/EGR stuff on newer diesels. Not the fastest or quietest thing out there, but a solid workhorse. Finding one with 88k that hasn’t been worked to death is the unusual part with this one and why I’m still not convinced selling it is in my best interest.
 
Redoing a master bath with a budget in mind is a classic mistake. My happiest customers were those that had no budget.
 
Redoing a master bath with a budget in mind is a classic mistake. My happiest customers were those that had no budget.
I mean, it's less of a "budget in mind" and more "budget constraints." I'm not in the "has no budget concerns" tax bracket.
 
bathrooms...back in Half Moon Bay, over the years had remodeled most of the beach home we had raised our three kids in myself...when the time came to remodel the master bath I was working long hours as I wound down my career so hired a contractor friend. What started out as a refresh became
-heated stone floors
-new shower enclosure with really fine tile work, nickel shower hardware on opposing walls, custom glass slider
-floating vanity with twin granite sinks, nickel 'touchless' fixtures
-twin recessed med cabinets
-new can lighting
-new doors/hardware
-new ultra quiet exhaust fan
So my 10k upgrade turned into a 25K remodel, and that was 22 years ago.
When we sold the house to move to Oregon 20 years ago, the wife of the couple that bought it said she fell in love with the bathroom.
 
Current plan is to give it some time here while I get it more prepped to be sale ready. If nobody wants to discuss a deal here, I'm going to sell it on Bring a Trailer where it'll likely fetch me the top dollar I can get for it.
 
Back
Top