Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Boat? Did you say boat?Part of me wants this. Our 1500 GMC can either tow a boat or haul the Scout. 250 diesel could do both.
The boat that I will likely regret buying shortly after making the purchase which is likely sometime in the next year or so.Boat? Did you say boat?
What boat?
Ha
You should trust that part of you that says it's a good idea.Part of me wants this. Our 1500 GMC can either tow a boat or haul the Scout. 250 diesel could do both.
I mean, it's less of a "budget in mind" and more "budget constraints." I'm not in the "has no budget concerns" tax bracket.Redoing a master bath with a budget in mind is a classic mistake. My happiest customers were those that had no budget.